10 Simple Feng Shui Tips To Follow For A Stress Free Life
Post on 23-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThe growing popularity of Feng Shui has made a lot of people interested in this ancient science. Feng Shui is all about balancing the overall energy quotient of the area one lives or works in and there are certain common tips and recommendations that one can incorporate in our day to day lives. Here is a list of top ten Feng Shui tips for your home.
- Removing clutter and unwanted items from the house is one of the fundamental tips for attracting positive energy. Clean the store room, bedrooms and unwanted stuff at home. Remove all the clutter in the house #1
- Repairing or replacing the broken items in the house can enhance the overall positive energy of the house as broken items increases negative energy Repair or replace broken items #2
- Making way from natural light each day is recommended to bringing in a host of positive energy sources that can uplift the mood of the residents of the house. Make way for natural light #3
- If you have sharp cornered furniture like dining tables, make sure that the sharp corners are not pointing directly towards your sitting area or any person as it brings negativity to them. Reposition sharp angles #4
- Clogged drains are associated with stuck finances and financial issues. One of the best Feng Shui remedy to attract wealth and avoid it from draining is to make sure all drains in the house are working well. Repair clogged drains #5
- It is recommended that you sit facing the door rather than with your back to the door. Sitting facing the door is a tried and tested Feng Shui remedy that attracts good luck and promotes business. Sit facing the door #6
- Bathroom is a source of negative energy and if the bathroom door is kept open, these negative energies flow to other parts of the house. Keep the bathroom doors closed #7
- Feng Shui suggests that the house exterior must not have more than three colour combinations as it may lead to negative energy and unhappy residents. Follow the three colour principle #8
- Bedroom is for sleeping and electronic gadgets such as computers, laptops, tablets and even television sets must not be part of your sleeping area. Remove electronic gadgets from the bedroom #9
- Attracting positive energy begins from having the right thoughts and a pure mind. Meditation and positive thinking have the power to amplify positive energy in the house. Practice meditation #10
- Looking for answers for your property questions?
- CommonFloor.com is India's leading property search portal. On a mission to make property search hassle-free, transparent and fruitful; CF has best of breed property search on maps, property search mobile apps and an extensive section for knowledge resources and advice in real estate.
View more >