12 ways to get more twitter followers
out of 16
Post on 18-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThe question, "How Do I Get More Twitter Followers?" is almost as old as Twitter itself. The question continues to be asked to this day which is why I created this presentation. In this presentation, you will learn about 12 different methods you can use to get more Twitter followers. In the end, the amount of followers you gain depends on the work you put in, so instead of looking for the next article about getting more Twitter followers, utilize the methods in this presentation so your Twitter audience can grow.
- 1. 12 Ways To Get More Twitter Followers By Marc Guberti
- 2. Why You Need More Twitter Followers 1. You get to make more connections 2. You get to boost your credibility 3. You can grow your online presence. 4. You can get more blog traffic. 5. You can build a strong authority in your niche. The rest of this presentation will show you how to get more Twitter followers.
- 3. Have more conversations with your followers as well as people who do not follow you. Some of the people who were not following you will start to follow you while some of your followers will tell their friends about you #1: Have More Conversations
- 4. #2: Get More Retweets Getting retweets allows you to spread farther on Twitter. This article will show you how to get more retweets on Twitter.
- 5. It takes less than 10 seconds for someone to determine whether they want to follow you or not. Your bio in many cases is the decisive factor of a follow or not getting followed. Be sure to list your credentials, what you do, what you tweet about, and your hobbies. #3: Write A Great Bio
- 6. #4: Use Hashtags Hashtags grab our attention and are in essence the SEO for Twitter. When people search a hashtag on Twitter, they have a chance of finding your tweets with that hashtag. On average, tweets with 1-2 hashtags get more retweets than a tweet without a hashtag, so including the hashtag will help you spread on Twitter.
- 7. #5: Retweet Other People's Tweets It is important to only retweet the content you like. However, if you find the opportunity to retweet the tweet of someone who is not following you but has a 1:1 ratio, retweet that tweet. Many of those types of people will be likely to follow you back if they see you retweet their stuff often.
- 8. #6: Stay Up To Date Evergreen content does exist, but most content gets outdated. Before you tweet an article, you should definitely make sure that article is still up to date. You don't want to tweet about something that happened back in 2011. For some events, tweeting about them months later would be considered as tweeting outdated content.
- 9. #7: Tweet Inspirational Quotes No matter what account you have, they just work. Case in point.
- 10. #8: Host A Giveaway Hosting giveaways will increase your engagement. As more people spread your giveaway on Twitter, more people will participate and follow you to boost their chances of winning. Be sure to give something away that people would want.
- 11. #9: Follow Targeted People One of the best incentives to follow someone is if that person is following you. Twitter users like to follow back people who are following them, and if you can follow people in your target audience, you will also be gaining targeted followers.
- 12. #10: Have Your Own Blog Having your own blog will increase your credibility. In addition, people will be more likely to follow you when they see a website in your profile.
- 13. #11: Tweet Good Pictures The average tweet with a picture gets far more retweets than the average tweet without a picture. By tweeting good pictures, your tweets will spread and reach more people.
- 14. #12: Show Your Face In Your Avatar That means no cartoon faces, anime characters, or celebrities. People want to see YOU in the avatar, and having a picture of yourself in the avatar has been shown to dramatically increase the amount of followers a Twitter account gets. If you still have the egg avatar, just get rid of it now.
- 15. What's Next? Cool guides, videos, and more! I write extensive guides about social media that I only share with my subscribers. All subscribers also get the free Pinterest Mastery Video Tutorial. Click here to be sent to the subscription form-->
- 16. What's Next? Cool guides, videos, and more! I write extensive guides about social media that I only share with my subscribers. All subscribers also get the free Pinterest Mastery Video Tutorial. Click here to be sent to the subscription form-->
View more >