3 Sure Fire Ways To Ensure Your Meeting Attendance Grows-WEBINAR
out of 13
Post on 10-Feb-2015
DESCRIPTIONIt goes without saying that attendees are the lifeblood of meetings and events. Strong attendance means more business gets accomplished, exhibitors are happier, educational sessions are well attended, hotel room blocks are filled, and you maximize your ROI. When it comes to promoting the most robust attendance possible, why go it alone when the Convention and Visitors Bureau is there to help you? From pre-promotion and website building to social media assistance and destination collateral, CVBs now offer a broad range of attendee promotion services to help you build excitement and encourage event participation, either for free or at low cost. During this webinar you will learn ways to: Create Pre-Event Buzz Real-In the Digital Realm And Boost On-Site Excitement Each contributing to bigger, better and busier meetings!
- 1. 3 Sure Fire Ways to Ensure Your Meeting Attendance GROWS! Terri Roberts Training and Communication for empowerMINT.com Destination Marketing Association International an empowerMINT.com webinar Production Ann McLeod, CEM, CAE Dir. Of Meetings and Expositions SAME Kevin Kamenzind, CMP Chief Marketing Officer Greater Phoenix CVB
- 2. Why do CVBs make perfect meeting planning partners? Comprehensive view of the destination Local expertise Extensive in-market relationships
- 3. Helping things to GROW 1. Creating Pre-Event Buzz 2. Help in the Digital Realm 3. Onsite Excitement
- 4. 1. Creating Pre-Event Buss Add local flair to make your meeting sound exciting and interesting Create a presence at this years meeting for next year
- 5. 2. Help in the Digital Realm Microsites Social Media Mobile APPS!!!
- 6. 3. On-Site Excitement Make navigating the destination easier- remove the FEAR factor Make attendees feel welcome Advertise specials Get something for FREE
- 7. Good Promotion Makes Good CENTS
- 8. With over 113,000 hotels and facilities in the US how do you navigate?
- 9. Well, there are over 880 destination experts to help you FIND just the right FIT and all the right answers
- 10. Direct to the CVB .one- stop-shop for planners: Planners easily search and compare meeting needs across multiple destinations. Planners save time and money submitting one FastTrackRFP to multiple destinations. Planners manage a single profile, check their histories and power shop at over 200 top cities.
- 11. contactus@empowerMINT.com or email@example.com
- 12. CMP CREDIT CMP Clock Hours This session is eligible for .50 Clock Hours (30 minutes) in continuing education towards your CMP application or re- certification. This course has already been approved. Please print your registration confirmation as proof of attendance. And simply list the course on your year-end detail. Thank you for participating!
View more >