Post on 10-Feb-2017
Embed Size (px)
Kalinina_AM-spets_P_3eng_(174-12)_C.indd 1 08.10.2013 19:00:56
.. , ..
17 .. :.3-....../..,..-..:,2014.160.:. ISBN978-966-11-0313-8. , 3--., -. - . -. 3- .
Unit 1 Me and My Family . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
Unit 2 All Day Long. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 31
Unit3 MyHome . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 55
Unit 4 My School. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 65
Unit 5 Mealtime. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 86
Unit6 HolidaysandTraditions. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .106
Unit7 SeasonsDancing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .128
Vocabulary. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .152
Listen! and repeat! Read and say!
Talk with friends! Talk with a friend!
Listen and role- Write! play!
On your own! / Do it yourseff!
Unit 1 Me and My Family
Learn to talk about summerWord Box Communication Box
summerfuntorollerskatetobatheinthesun allday longtotakepictures
1. Look and say what you like to do in summer.
E x am p l e: I like to slide in summer. I can slide in the park.
2. Listen and repeat.
Iliketoplay, //jump,runIliketosing,Iliketolaughandshout. /aU/about,shout
3. Look, match and say how we can travel in summer.
E x am p l e:We can travel by car in summer. I love to go to the seaside by car.
4. Listen and role-play.
SUMMErTalkOksana: Hi,Taras!Gladtoseeyouagain!Howareyou?Taras: Hi,Oksana,Imfine,thanks.andyou?Oksana: Great!Summerisfun,isntit?Taras: Sure. I love summer weather. Nature is so
seaalot.Taras: It is also time for sports. I can play football,
5. Talk with a friend about your summer. Use:
Hi, ____! Glad to ________. How?
Hi, ____. Im fine, _____. And you?
Great! Summer is ______, isnt it?
Sure. I love ______________. _______ in summer.
I like it a lot. We can _________.
It is also time for _____. I can _____ all day long.
On your own: Take your summer photo and write what you like to do in summer.
E x am p l e:This is my summer photo.I am at the seaside.It is hot and sunny.I like to bathe in the sun.I can swim in the sea all day long.
6. Look and guess where these children spend their summer.
E x am p l e: I think these children spend this summer ... .
7. Read and say what summer fun these children have.
Ilovesummermorningsinmygrannysvillage. The weather is not very hot.Icanrunandjumpalot.MygranddadandIoftengoforaswimtogether.
8. True or False?1.andrewcanrollerskate.2.annoftentravelsinsummer.3.Tarasspendshissummerinthevillage.4.andrewlovessummerafternoons.5.allthechildrenhavehobbies.
9. Talk with friends about your summer. Use:Ilove.......insummer.Theweatheris....Wecan....Iusually....Itistimefor....
10. Write a postcard about your summer fun.
Do it yourself! Make a summer postcard for your international friend.
Me and My Family
Learn to introduce your familyWord Box Communication Box
Whatsonthe..., Iwonder?Whoisthatgirlwith...?She is fond of ..., youknow.Icanseethat!
1. Look and say what relatives you have.
E x am p l e: I have got two grandmas.
2. Listen and repeat.
My FAMiLy ALbUMMywholefamilyalbumisonavideo,youknow.ImgoingtotakeittoaTVshow.
3. Look, match and say.
toloveflowergardening tobefulloflifeandenergytomakeafilm toadoreanimals
E x am p l e:My grandma loves flower gardening.
4. Listen and role-play. Whatsonyourvideo,Iwonder?Itsmyfamilyalbum.Whoisthatgirlwithacatinherhands?ItsmysisterPolly.Sheisfondofanimals,youknow.Sheadoresherpet.Icanseethat!
Remember!Whats on your video?
5. Talk with a friend about your family. Use:
Whats on your ______, I wonder?
Its my _______________.
Who is that _______ with _______?
Its my ______________. He/she is fond of ______, you know. He/she adores ___________.
I can see that!
On your own: Collect 35 photos of your relatives and label them.
E x am p l e:This is my dad.
6. Look and guess who is who in Pauls family.
E x am p l e:This is Paul.
lessons 357. Read and say what every member of this family likes to do.
My FAMiLy ALbUM
Wehavegotacatinthehouse.My granny doesntwork, but she is full of life and
8. Answer the questions about Pauls family.1.HowoldisPaul?2.Wheredohisparentswork?3.DoesPollygotoschool?4.Theyhavegotadoginthehouse,haventthey?5.Doeshisgrannygrowflowersorvegetables?
9. Talk with friends about your family members and their likes. Use:
10. Write about your relatives in your family album.Thesearemy....Theywork....Theyare....Theyenjoy....
Do it yourself! Make the front page for your family album.
Learn to talk about your parentsWord Box Communication Box
1. Look and say where the parents work.
E x am p l e:The girls mum works in the hospital.
2. Listen and repeat.
3. Look, match and say who works where.
rugby School managers
E x am p l es:Doctors can work in hospitals.
4. Listen and role-pay.
Remember!He/she works in the hospital.
Susan:Isay,John,whereisyourmumnow?John: Sheisinthehospital.Susan:Issheill?John: No,sheisnt.Sheworksthere.Sheisadoctor.Susan:Wow!andwhatdoesyourdaddo?John: Heisamusician.Heworksinthemusichall.Susan:Howinteresting!
5. Talk with a friend about your parents. Use the pattern:
I say, ____, where is your _____ now?
He/she is in the _____. He/she is a _______.
Wow! And what does you ______ do?
She/he is a _____. She/he works in the _____.
On your own: Take your parents photos and write what they do and where they work.
E x am p l e: Thisismymum. Sheisamanager. Sheworksinanoffice.
lessons 686. Look and guess.
1)What kind of doctor Johnsmumis;2)WhatmusicalinstrumentJohnsdadplays.
E x am p l e: I think Johns mum is a ... .
7. Read and say what Susan likes about Johns parents.
JOHNSFaMIlyMy friend, John Brown has got a very nice family.
Mrs Brown is Johns mother. She is a famous eyedoctor.SheworksatStMarysHospitalinlondon.WhenIamill,shehelpsmetogetwell.
8. Answer the questions about Johns parents.1.aretheBrownsnicepeople?2.DoesJohnsdadplaythepianoortheguitar?3.WherecanSusanlistentohismusic?4.Johnsmumisaneyedoctor,isntshe?5.HowdoesshehelpSusan?
9. Talk with friends about your parents. Use:
Myparentsare ... .Mymumis ... .Sheworks in ... .Shecan....Mydadis....Heworksin....Hecan....
10. Write about your parents in your family album.
Do it yourself! Make the parents page for your family album.
Learn to talk about your grandparentsWord Box Communication Box
1. Look and say what these childrens grandparents are busy doing.
E x am p l e:The boys granddad is carving a horse.
2. Listen and repeat.
littlePolly,littlePolly, Whereareyougoing?Imgoingtoseemygrandma. Sheisfondofsewing.littlePolly,littlePolly Howoldisyourgrandma?Sheisjustsixty, andIam