4 reasons to integrate your website into responsive web design
Post on 06-Apr-2017
Embed Size (px)
4 Reasons To Integrate Your Website Into RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN
IntroductionResponsive design has plenty of advantages from which website owners can enhance their business on the web.
For online entrepreneurs who are looking to keep their website and business on top of the competition, then responsive design would help them to -
Extend your reach Increase your conversion ratesEnhaces your visibility in search engines Staying ahead of competition
Why Responsive design?Responsive website design, is a well optimized for viewing on various types of devices, screens and resolutions.
With a responsive design, one can explore and interact the website on his preferred device without zooming in or out.
Mobile vs. Responsive websiteMobile-dedicated sites Designed specifically for mobile phones. live under a separate URL
(e.g., m.site.com) Completely distinct from the full site.
Responsive design Dynamically adjusts the layout of a site according to the size of the screen on which it is displayed.
- Responsive design adapts well and the site appears great on screen in any platform.
Top Reason to Choose Responsive DesignExplore the most essential reasons to consider before choosing responsive web design:
Better user experienceCost effectiveImprove conversion ratesEnhance ranking in mobile search result
1. Better User experienceAccordingly, responsive web design is about giving the optimal user experience regardless of whether they utilize a smart-phone, a tablet, computer, or a smart TV.
2. Cost EffectiveA tremendous advantage of adopting a
responsive design is that it requires less investment than creating an additional stand-alone mobile site, which is how things have been done before.
Entrepreneurs also find it far easier
and less tedious to manage and maintain a solitary site, with generously less content to manage.
3. Improve Conversion RatesIf a user visits your website and encounters an issue on their favored device, you are liable to lose that potential business. They are unrealistic to switch to a competitor.
Increasing a users voyage and experience will improve conversion rates and boost sales.
4. Enhanced Ranking in Mobile SERPsBoth desktop and mobile website requires separate SEO campaigns. Managing one site and one SEO campaign is far simpler.
This is a key point of interest a responsive website has over a separate mobile site. Therefore, optimize for keywords that will probably be searched when users searching from their smart-phones.
WHAT DO YOU YEARN FOR?Responsive design permits one to stay ahead of the trend.
We recommend website owners to keep both their clients and Google happy, via providing responsive web design.
THANK YOU!+1 Us /+Maven-InfosoftLike Us /MavenInfosoftFollow Us /Maven_InfosoftFor more information, Visit us at www.maven-infosoft.com