4 simple steps to stop dog digging
out of 9
Post on 23-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTION4 Simple Steps To Stop Your Dog pr Puppy from Digging. The guide works for any breeds and any ages of your pet dogs
- How to Stop Dog Digging Brought to you by DogTrainingMag.com 4 simple steps to stop your dog from digging
- Contents 4 steps Step 1: Get yourself and your dog admission in a training class Step 2: Entertain your dog Step 3: Plan safe methods of discouragement Step 4: Comfort your dog by giving the protection
- Step 1 - Get yourself and your dog admission in a training class From the basic training, you will learn how to execute the mild decisive approach to make your dog takes you as a perfect master. This training will also teach him to obey all your commands like Sit, Stop, Heel and the like at once.
- Step 2 - Entertain your dog Dogs to get away from their boredom start to dig the ground. You can entertain your dog by expanding his world. Take him to a walk twice daily. Teach him how to fetch a ball or play flying disk with him to boost up his energy. Place some eye-catching toys in your yard to keep him engage when you are not around.
- Step 3 - Plan safe methods of discouragement Do not punish the dog for digging, as it can bring out aggressive consequences. So, its better to plan some safe methods to discourage your dog from digging the land.
- Step 3 - Plan safe methods of discouragement (cont) As for example- you can put some sprinkler on a pipe of the digging area. When your dog starts to dig, just turn on the sprinkler. Or fill the digging spots with big, flat rocks so that the dog cant do away with the rocks.
- Step 4 - Comfort your dog by giving the protection If it is very sunny outside, you can bring your dog inside to let up on from overheating. Take preventive measures to keep safe your dog from excessive cold or heat. Make the doghouse comfortable for your dog to provide him absolute protection from sun and wind.
- Important Notes Be patient Be consistent
- Thanks for your attention Learn more
View more >