4 ways to repurpose your content
out of 8
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Your Content 4 Ways to Repurpose 1-888-240-0606 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. You dont constantly need to be creating new material. A single article or blog post could be used many times over, allowing you to maximize your exposure and minimize the expense and effort of creating new content for every single medium.
- 3. There are a few websites that are specifically designed for this, but it is a risky move. Dont try to publish the same article in multiple places.
- 4. How do I repurpose content?
- 5. 1: Slideshare Slideshare is a tool that allows you to create slideshows of information. These focus on simple points and short statements. You can use the main points from an article to create your own.
- 6. 2: Podcasts Again, you can use written content or topics that you have already explored and turn them into virtual podcasts that your audience can listen to.
- 7. 3: Infographics If you have topical information that can be presented in a chart form, this might be a great way to reach the visual learners in your audience.
- 8. 4: E-books If you have enough information, you can expand on a particular topic by presenting it in an e-book, which is usually around 10,000- 15,000 words. You can sell these, give them away, or include them in a resource kit. www.ithinkanidea.com/ www.facebook.com/ithinkanidea www.youtube.com/user/ithinkanideasem www.twitter.com/ithinkanidea
View more >