5 great ways car dealers can use yard signs
out of 9
Post on 28-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONYard signs should be part of a car dealer’s various marketing tactics. Signs make your dealership easier to navigate, attract new customers, and much more (as identified in this slideshow).
- 1. Custom Window Signs, Car Signs & Banners
- 2. 5 Great Ways
Car Dealers Can
Use Yard Signs
- Car dealerships use many marketing tactics to attract customers,
- While these ads get a lot of exposure, they dont necessarily
- Signs are a more-affordable way to market your dealership.
- 4. There are countless ways to use yard signs on your lot, but here
- 5. New Inventory
- Feature the new years models in your signage.
- 6. Customers get excited when you have something new, so use lawn signs to get their attention.
- 7. Feature high-quality pictures of the new vehicle(s) on the signs so
- 8. Financing Offers
- Financing could be what sets your dealership apart from the rest.
- 9. Show customers what financing you have available.
- 10. Use yard signs to show that you can assist those with poor credit,
- Convey the message that you want to help your customers. Dont
- 11. Holiday and Event Promotion
- Car dealerships thrive on holiday sales and special events.
- 12. Create a fun and exciting atmosphere on your lotso you have the
- Promote these events with yard signs at your entrance and near
- Once your event is over, store the signs carefully as you can use
- 13. Direct Traffic
- There are a lot of vehicles on your lot, which means that traffic
- Use yard signs to direct customers to where they need to go.
- 14. Have reserved parking signs for customers, and also directionals
- By creating a flow in your parking lot, youre reducing the amount
- 15. Security
- Use yard signs to display notices about your security measures.
- 16. This wards off potential after-hours vandals and sends a message
- 17. Feel like an expert now? Great!
Order your window signs today at
Still have questions? We can help!
Visit us online at www.signazon.com
View more >