5 things to do when your candlewood lake home is not selling
Post on 17-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
5 Things To Do When Your Candlewood Lake Home is
So your Candlewood Lake and Lake Lillinonah properties have been on the market for a long time and buyers arent making any offer. A lot of money has already been spent on home advertising and you've made a number of price reductions and yet nobody calls you? What can you do if your home is not selling?
Here are things that you can do to get out of the rut and
get that sold sticker.
1. Update your advertising.If your listing and promotional details have remain unchanged for months on end, it is about time to refresh your advertising and make it work to your advantage. Photos are useful in connecting with potential buyers and getting their interest. Consider taking new shots. Update your property description and be creative in content and approach.
2. Get feedback.When your Candlewood Lake real estate is not selling, it is time to find out what buyers really think. Obtain feedback. Ask people for their honest opinion.
3. Give your home a facelift.Once you already have feedback, it will help you in identifying the changes and problems that you have to address. You might consider investing in home staging. A professionals experience can help improve your chances of sale.
4. Reduce your price.The three most important factors in selling a property are location, presentation, and price. Reassess your price based on comparable properties in todays market. Put yourself in the shoes of your buyer and be honest about a reasonable cost.
5. Take a break from the market.If you can, take your Candlewood Lake home off the market for a few months. Use the time to upgrade your decor, adjust your price point, and work on your marketing campaign. By the time you are ready to re-list, you will have a whole new crop of buyers waiting for you.
With these tips, you can have a fresh start and be on your way in closing the deal on your property. To get more tips about selling or buying a home in Candlewood Lake, visit http://www.CandlewoodLakeCTRealEstate.com
If you want to work with a real estate professional who can assist you in buying or selling Candlewood Lake Homes, call me, Deborah Laemmerhirt, at (203) 994-4297. I have the knowledge, expertise, and tools to help you close that deal.