6 easy ways to save money
Post on 30-Apr-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONAre you trying to get ahead financially but aren't sure how to do so? There are several easy ways to save money, six of which are discussed in this slideshare!
- 1. 6 Easy Ways to Save Money It is possible to stay financially afloat!
- 2. Why save money? Some people think that if you have money, why not spend it? Whats the point of saving money if you dont really need to? Saving money is important because it helps you get ahead financially instead of breaking even. If you dont want to end up in a financial bind, follow these six easy tips to start saving money today:
- 3. 1. Save loose change. Put all of your loose change in a jar reserved just for that. Over the course of a year, youll see that 50 cents here and there can add up to a $100 or more.
- 4. 2. Shop online. Buying items in bulk online saves you money because of the special discounts retailers offer to online shoppers. You may even get free shipping on large orders.
- 5. 3. Eat out less. Make it a goal to eat out one fewer time a month. This could save you $10 to $20 a month, which can add up to $240 a year.
- 6. 4. Review insurance rates. Make sure youre getting the best rates for auto and homeowners insurance. Check out the rates of competing companies until you find the best deal.
- 7. 5. Give up premium cable. Premium cable channels can cost more than $500 dollars a year. You can find cheaper ways to watch your favorite television shows.
- 8. 6. Get healthy. Eating healthy and staying in shape will save you money on life insurance and individual health insurance plans.
- 9. Be Willing to Sacrifice In order to save money and become financially free, you have to be willing to make sacrifices. You may not have the nicest clothes or car, but at least you wont be in debt. Those who go into debt just so they can have nice things usually end up needing a bankruptcy attorney.
- 10. Filing for Bankruptcy If you are deep in debt and cannot pay back what you owe, bankruptcy lawyers can help you get back up on your financial feet. A bankruptcy attorney, like JMM Legal, can help you through the bankruptcy process. Contact them today by calling (801)505-9679 or by visiting jmmlegal.com.
View more >