7 Ways to Engage With Customers in Your Connected Pop-Up
Post on 28-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 7 Ways to Engage with Customers in Your Connected Pop-Up Space
- 2. Give Customers a TryAnd Buy Experience While Gathering Business Intelligence. Heres how to get the most out of your connected space.
- 3. Choreograph YourExperience. Test how customers respond to new concepts, products or custom messaging via heatmapping and behavior analytics. 1
- 4. Customize Content in Real-Time. IoT sensors and back-end analytics can automaticallyshift content for digital displays based on demographic factors. 2
- 5. Learn More About Samsung Connected Spaces. Read on for 5 more ways to connect with pop-up customers. Click Here OPEN
- 6. Respond to Behavioral Analytics. Monitoring of People Count, Zone Count and Dwell Time allows you to test staffing and merchandizing models in real-time. People Count Key Dwell Time Zone Count 3
- 7. Leverage Clienteling. Associates can use tablets to engage customers with personalized content informed by the analytics dashboard. 4
- 8. OfferSelf-Service Options. Tablets can serve as self-service kioskswhere customers learn about products, sign up for offers or place orders. 5
- 9. Collect Longitudinal Data. Time-stamping of pop-up data enables you to see trends in demographics, traffic, transactions and more over time. 6 M 24 21 M 29 F 25 F 31 F 32 F 23 M 27 F 29 M 24 Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat Sun Traffic Millennials
- 10. Apply Findings. Insights gleaned from data enable real-time changes to impact results, as well as learnings foryour business. 7
- 11. Learn More: www.samsung.com/retail Find out howyou can easily and affordably deploy pop-up connected spaces via a turnkey model that covers everything you need. 2018 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung is a registered mark of Samsung Electronics Corp., Ltd. All brand, product, service names and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective manufacturers and companies.
View more >
Leveraging-Social-Media-to-Engage-Customers-and-Build-Your ... ... Leveraging-Social-Media-to-Engage-Customers-and ... Engage Customers and Build Your Brand ... vs. promotional