An Easy Guide to Building Links to your Website
out of 31
Post on 29-Nov-2014
DESCRIPTIONVisit http://top10jobsfuturelist.info/form.php?id=619302 for more info
- 1. An Easy Guide to Building Links to your Website
- 2. Link Building is vital for a good placement in any search engine and most website owners are unaware of this or don't really understand how it actually works.
- 3. Apart from good Keyword research and the right meta tags, linking building is an absolutely must for the success of any website and is an on going process, so make sure your put some time aside for this on a weekly basis or pay some one with experience to do it for you.
- 4. Without it your website will certainly get no traffic.
- 5. There are 4 different types of Linking involved and each one is as important as the other.
- 6. If they are done correctly, they most certainly will give you a good ranking in the search engines.
- 7. They are :
- 8. Reciprocal Links
- 9. Oneway Links
- 10. MultiSite Links
- 11. Directory Listings
- 12. Reciprocal Linking
- 13. Quite simply - this is a link from your site to another and they link back to you. A bit of advise here is to only link to sites that are relevant to yours. i.e - If you are selling Cars - only link to Car websites, a link to a Health website will really do you no justice, and trust me I have seen hundreds of website owners make this mistake.
- 14. What's important here is not number of the links you have, but the quality and relevancy of the site your are linking back to. Be Selective and also take a good look at the sites linking to the site you want to link. It's really no good if this Car Site you want to link to has 40 reciprocal Links from Online Pharmacies.
- 15. How to Do this :
- 16. 1. Pay a SEO Company to do it for you. ( recommended - but can be quite expensive )
- 17. 2. Buy Them
- 18. 3. Link Exchange Sites.
- 19. 4. Search for them on your own
- 20. Important : Do not add to many reciprocal links to quickly, build it up gradually otherwise you will be penalised by the search engines, as it will be seen as un- natural. A good way to start is not more than 10 to 20 in one month. As your site gets older you can start adding more.
- 21. One Way Links
- 22. This is what the search engines call a natural link, and these links are given a far better ranking than a reciprocal link. The easiest way to do this is to write articles on what you are selling and then submit them to article directories with a link back to your website.
- 23. Website owners are always looking for content for their sites, and Article Directories are the easiest way for them to get content, with out them having to write them on their own. There are hundreds of these directories around and the more you submit to the quicker you will build up your one way links. It also is less time consuming than reciprocal linking and you will get far better results.
- 24. MultiSite Links
- 25. For this to be effective you need at least 3 to 4 websites to be involved in this. It is also seen as a natural link by the search engines and can be quite difficult to do if you only have one website. Although it can be done. You will just need to find 3 other websites that are interested.
- 26. How it works is this :
- 27. You link to site B, Site B links to site C, Site C links to site D and site D links back to you. This way all the sites get a link with out any of them creating a reciprocal link.
- 28. Directory Listings
- 29. This is also seen as a natural link as most directories don't require a link back. It's very simple and all you need to do is submit your site to as many directories as possible. There are thousand's of them on the Internet, so all it requires is a little bit of time and hard work. If you make it your goal to submit to one a day, the process won't become a tiresome.
- 30. Good Luck.
- 31. http://top10jobsfuturelist.info/form.php?id=619302
View more >
W2BRI - An Easy Guide to How to Build Your Own - An Easy Guide to How to Build Your Own Magnetic Loop Page 1 of 19 An Easy Guide to How to Build Your Own Magnetic Loop For many people without building experience following instructions on how to make something
Website ‘Must Haves’ higher you’ll rank. Link building, when done right, isn’t easy since adding links to other websites is sometimes out of your control. Here are some tips to building inbound links: Building Inbound Links • Create high-qualitylink to• ...
Seoaranyak.wordpress.com. Advanced Link Building Link building is the way to gain quality back-links to your website and it helps to increase your website.