automatic success: how to create winning habits
out of 66
Post on 03-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThe key to being successful in life is to create winning habits. In this Book Rapper slides show we offer a toolkit for creating successful habits. It's derived from Charles Duhigg's book The Power of Habits.
- Automatic Success How to Create Winning Habits
- TheGeo McDonald @BookRapper BookRapper.com
- The BookGeoMcDonald.com/blog
- The BookCharlesDuhigg.com
- Charles DuhiggCharlesDuhigg.com
- Habits : I, We, UsThe BIG Idea
- How much do you think?Speed RAP
- 40% Unthinking HabitsSpeed RAP
- POKE ME!Book Rapper Says...
- Human BecomingsYour Challenge : Which Habits Will You Kick?
- Invisible to the Naked EyeExposing your habits as habits
- 123456789012345678901234567890 The 30 Days of HabitsWhats your Challenge?
- I : Personal HabitsGeoMcDonald.com/blog
- We Are Our HabitsOne habit is nothing, all our habits are everything
- We Can ChangeChange your habits, change your results
- ShortcutsOur brains chunk our behaviour into habits
- Cue Something Happens!ALL habits are triggered by some event
- Routine We Respond!ALL habits are automatic behaviours
- Reward We Get Paid!Theres a reason for ALL of our habits
- Cue Routine Reward The Habit StepsThe general formula for habits includes these 3 steps
- Routine Cue RewardNot Quite a Habit Loop
- Image : WikiCommonsWhy Do You Brush Your Teeth?
- Image : WikiCommonsWhat do you crave?
- Routine Cue Reward CravingClosing the Habit Loop
- Visualize to build your desire
- We Are Our HabitsThe people we hang out with reinforce our habits
- Routine Cue RewardThe secret to changing your habits
- Half the Hab-battleCreate a list of triggers to identify the source of your habit
- We : Organisational HabitsGeoMcDonald.com/blog
- KeystoneSome habits are more important than others
- Image : WikiCommons CascadeMaster Habits trigger other responses
- Whats the typical Keystone Habit for wellbeing?
- What is Michael Phelps Keystone Habit?
- What was Alcoa CEO Paul ONeills Keystone Habit?
- Accumulate Small WinsThe best way to uncover your Master Habits
- Whats the single most important habit you can develop?
- Cue Routine Reward The Habit StepsHow to develop your Willpower
- Cue Routine Reward Delay GraticationHow to develop your Willpower
- Routine Routine Cue Reward Cue Reward Plan AheadThe secret to building your Willpower
- Room To MoveGive me autonomy and my willpower will grow
- Fan the FlamesUse a crisis as an opportunity to shift organisational habits
- TruceOrganisations are like civil-war battleelds
- Us : Society HabitsGeoMcDonald.com/blog
- Manipulating HabitsBy denition, habits are predictable
- Image : WikiCommons PredictableSupermarkets are designed to prey on our habits
- Image : WikiCommons Predictably UnpredictableWe change our habits when we change our lives
- Too PredictableEverything we buy is recorded and analysed
- The Habit SandwichHow to Introduce Innovative Ideas/Products
- Rosa ParksWhy do some small acts cause a ripple eect?
- Martin Luther KingMovements thrive through creating new habits
- Strong TiesThe people we know directly
- Weak TiesThe people you know through other people
- Strong Weak Two StrategiesHow to Create a Movement
- Strong Weak Weak Strong Two StrategiesHow to Create a Movement
- Strong Weak Identity Three EssentialsHow to Create a Movement
- Actions : Changing Your HabitsGeoMcDonald.com/blog
- No Secret FormulaNo one strategy will work for every person every time
- Identify the RoutineStep 1 to create new habits
- Test RewardsStep 2 to create new habits
- Isolate the Cue 1 Location 2 Time 3 Emotion 4 People 5 ActionStep 3 to create new habits
- Routine Routine Cue Reward Cue Reward Create a PlanStep 4 to create new habits
- Buy the Book!CharlesDuhigg.com
- Peter Sim Little Bets
- Who do you want to be?Your Challenge : Which Habits Will You Kick?
- A PresentationRecording available for members at : BookRapper.com
View more >