â€œawareness of online trading and comparative analysis between different stock...
out of 20
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
- Agenda Of Discussion Company Profile Online Trading Brokerage Industry Of India Leading Stock Brokerage In India Research Methodology Data Analysis Recommendation Suggestion & Conclusion Limitations
- Company profile Ashlar India is lead and managed by a team of experienced professionals who have a deep and penetrating industrial, financial and technical knowledge along with specialized skills, problems solving and teamwork abilities. The recruits at Ashlars team have a strong academic background and expertise, ability to furnish. Board Of Directors- Mr. Bharat Banal. Mr. Sushi Ballad Mr. Sunil Kumar Product And Services- Equity Derivatives Commodity Trading NCDEX Mutual Funds IPOs
- Online Trading E-Broking means electronic broking or online trading. An electronic market is an attempt use information and communication technology to provide geographically dispersed traders with the information necessary for the fair operation of the market. The e-market is in effect, a broking service to bring together supplier and customer in the specific market segment. These markets give the customer easy access to comparative data on price. An electronic broker is an intermediary who:- May take an order from customer and pass to supplier May provide service to customer such as a comparison between goods with respect to particular criteria such as price.
- Types Of Online Trading Basically there are four types of online stock traders: ( 1) Long-term Traders who hold their shares for one or more years (2) Medium-term Traders who hold their stock anywhere from 1 month to six months. (3) Short-term Traders who ordinarily hold stock for a week, but this can be up to one month (4) Day Traders who buy and sell stock in the same day.
- Brokerage Industry SHAREKHAN ANAND RATHI MOTILAL OSWAL INDIABULLS HDFC SECURITIES INDIA INFOLINE IDIAADVANTAGEBROKING RELIGARE RELIANCE MONEY RELIANCE MONEY ICICI DIRECT BONANZA MAGAL KESHAV JAIPURK SECURITIES UTI SECURITIES GEOJIT KARVY MAN FINANCIAL JP MORGAN STANLEY ASIT C METHA
- LeadingStockBrokersIndustryInIndia SHAREKHAN ANAND RATHI MOTILAL OSWAL INDIABULLS HDFC SECURITIES INDIA INFOLINE
- Comparative Analysis of Companies SERVICES COMPANIES NAME IDIA ADVANTAGE BROKING INDIA BULLS MUTUAL FUND YES NO INSURANCE YES YES PMS YES NO ONLINE BACK-OFFICE YES YES E-BROKING YES YES INVESTMENT ADVISORY YES YES M-CONNECT YES NO FUNDING NO YES HOME LOANS NO YES SOFTWARE USING ODIN DIET POWER INDIABULLS
- Research Methodology Data Collection:- Primary Data- The Primary Data Is Collected Using Sampling Method and By Survey Using Questionnaire Secondary Data- Secondary data is collected from the books, journals, related to training & development. After a through study and analysis of the questionnaires of my consumer survey. I have come across some important and useful findings. Theses findings have helped me in a great way to come to the conclusion part of my project work.
- Types Of Sampling Simple Random Sampling A subset of a statistical population in which each member of the subset has an equal probability of being chosen. A simple random sample is meant to be an unbiased representation of a group. An example of a simple random sample would be a group of 25 employees chosen out of a hat from a company of 250 employees. In this case, the population is all 250 employees, and the sample is random because each employee has an equal chance of being chosen.
- Research Design Descriptive Research Descriptive research includes surveys and fact finding enquires of different kinds. The major purpose of descriptive research is description of the state of affairs as it exists at present. Researcher has no control over the variables of this type of research. Qualitative Research: - In our research we need comparison between different stock brokers. So this based on all qualitative data. In short, Qualitative research is especially important in the behavioral sciences where the aim is to discover the underline motives of human behavior. Through such research we can analyses various factors which motivate to people to behave in a particular manner or which make people like or dislike particular thing.
- StatisticalTool Pre chart & Graph Tabular Analysis
- DataAnalysis & Interpretation The following are the findings of my consumer survey in Noida CP: Consumer Survey Result: Total Respondents-- 120 Age bracket: Above the age 25 and below 60 though most of the respondents are above the age 35 years of age Out of the total respondents only 12% are female. Working individuals who are below the age 30 have little a bit idea about the mutual fund. They have heard about MF but they do not know anything about the mutual fund.
- Occupation Business man: Service man: Professional: Others: 27 53 28 12 Monthly income bracket Below 15000 15000 to 20000 20000 to 30000 30000 and above 18 45 47 10
- Place Of Their Investment Return Risk hedging Tax benefits Other reasons 74 16 48 4 Banks Insurance Share market Others 76 45 19 18 Investment objective
- Total Market Share Of Mutual Fund Companies:
- Recommendation The most vital problem spotted is of ignorance. Investors should be made aware of the benefits. Nobody will invest until and unless he is fully convinced. The most vital problem spotted is of ignorance. Investors should be made aware of the benefits. Nobody will invest until and unless he is fully convinced. There must be proper advertisement of the company by various media like Exhibition, Press releases, Newspaper, and Television etc There should be a good research team who has to survey the market and know about the clients satisfaction level and also found out the potential customer
- Suggestions People at young age should be encouraged to invest in stock market. Initial margin money is high. That money should be low. There should be a limited number of clients under the relationship manger, so that he can handle new as well as old customer properly.
- Conclusions On the basis of the study it is found that India Ashlars Securities Ltd is better services Provider than the other stockbrokers because of their timely research and personalized advice on what stocks to buy and sell.
- Limitations Lack of time duration. Business of employees due to the tough schedule. Some of employees were little hesitant to fill up the questionnaire.
View more >