babies and kids swim shorts that are comfortable to wear
out of 5
Post on 09-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. For summer, babies and kids swim shorts are essential wardrobe pieces. Whether you go to the beach, pool, lake or go boating, its important to find swim shorts that fit and are comfortable for your children. When shopping for babies and kids swim shorts, look for comfortable materials that dry quickly. You dont want your children sitting in wet suits once they are out of the water. Look for Comfortable Material
- 2. Drawstring is Important Important features of drawstring waists are: Allow you to custom fit a swimsuit to your child. Easy to adjust if your child needs to go to the bathroom or change clothes. Keep the waist tight so your child wont be embarrassed with a suit that falls off, once he gets into the water. The Right Size Find a pair of swim shorts that are the right size. Take your child's measurements, and use them when choosing a suit. Remember: Most retailers size differently. Swimsuits can run smaller than other clothing. Go by measurements rather than your child's current size.
- 3. Go Online Buy from an online retailer with a generous return policy. You can send back swim shorts for a different pair, if they do not fit. Proper Fit Choose swim trunks that fit your child properly. Find a pair that offer: A waist band and leg openings that do not bind. That arent too loose to avoid falling when wet. Adequate rise to provide full coverage for the bottom, too. Flexibility for a swim diaper underneath the swim shorts.
- 4. Ask Your Toddlers Opinion For your child or toddler to enjoy wearing swim shorts, ask his opinion. These will happen: Find a colour, design or character that your child loves. He will say the shorts are comfortable and begs to wear them often. Use online retailers to let your child browse a selection of swim trunks. For Girls too While most people think swim shorts are for boys, they can be for girls too. Girls swim shorts provide more coverage and comfort than a traditional bathing suit. Some options are: These shorts are great for in and out of the water. Paired with a swim shirt, they provide better sun protection than most tankinis, bikinis or one piece swimsuits. Paired with a great swim top, provide a surfer style, popular with elementary-age girls and young teenagers. Swim shorts for babies and kids are practical wardrobe pieces. Follow this advice to find a pair that provides versatility and comfort. Youll own a pair of swim trunks for your child, to wear for a season of beach, pool and waterside fun. For more details, please contact.
- 5. STINGRAY International Pty Limited Address: 15/24 Hoopers Road, Kunda Park, QLD, 4556 Phone number: 1800 717876 Website: http://www.stingray.com.au
View more >