Barracuda Bay Aquatic Complex Offers the following American Red Cross Classes: Community CPR / AED Community First – Aid Community Water Safety Professional.
out of 26
Post on 25-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Barracuda Bay Aquatic Complex Offers the following American Red Cross Classes: Community CPR / AED Community First Aid Community Water Safety Professional CPR/ AED Emergency Oxygen Administration Water Safety Instructor Swim Coach Instructor When: March 25 th -29 th (Monday Thursday) Where: Barracuda Bay Who: Ages 15 and older Cost: $75.00 class fee (Additional cost per course) For more information contact Taya Baldwin @ 561-845-4076 Monday Friday 10:00a.m.-6:00p.m
- Slide 3
- This class is to certify participants with the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize, and respond to emergencies and also to provide care for injuries and sudden illnesses. At he end of this class participants will be certified in Lifeguarding/First Aid and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer. Location:Barracuda Bay Aquatic Complex When: March 25 29, 2013 (Monday Friday) Time: 8:00am 5:00pm Ages:15 UP Cost:$235.00 per person (Includes: Red Cross Fees, Course Materials, Certification & Pool Fee) Registration:Begins the month of March
- Slide 4
- It is never too late to learn to swim. Come join us for our 2012 swim season. We have levels for ages 6 months and up. The City of Riviera Beach is partnering with the Palm Beach County Drowning Coalition to provide swim lessons for qualified applicants free of charge. For more information, contact the Drowning Prevention Coalition at 561-616-7068. When:Session 1: February 11 th 22 nd Session 2: February 25 th March 8 th Session 3: March 11 th 22 nd Session 4: March 25 th - April 5 th Session 5: April 8 th 19 th Session 6: April 22 nd May 3 rd Session 7: May 6 th 17 th (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays) Ages: All ages Where: Barracuda Bay Aquatic Complex Cost: $20.00 Residents (Per session) $25.00 Non-residents (Per session)
- Slide 5
- Knocking off those stubborn pounds can be done best by good circuit training and a few stretches. Circuit training involves all the fat burning exercises. It has enough variety to keep you interested long enough. This class can be a great motivating factor for you, and thereby shed your excess weight. When:Session 1: January 8 31, 2013 Session 2: February 5 28, 2013 Session 3: March 5 28, 2013 Session 4: April 2 25, 2013 Classes held every Tuesday and Thursday Age:18 and up *Women Only* Cost:$30 Residents (Per session) $35 Non-Residents (Per session) Where: Wells Recreation Center (Fitness Room) Time: 1 st time slot: 6:15pm -7pm 2 nd time slot: 7:15pm -8pm 45 min classes/6 women per time slot
- Slide 6
- One of the reasons people get quickly discouraged from continuing an exercise program is the great stress their joints and ligaments undergo in conventional aerobics, which can result in injury and pain. However, because the body gets buoyant in water, and less stress is put on joints and ligaments, it not only reduces the chances of injury, but people can actually enjoy their workout. This class can be a great motivating factor for you, and thereby shed your excess weight. When:Session 1: February 11 February 22 Session 2: February 25 March 8 Session 3: March 11 March 22 Session 4: March 25 April 5 Session 5: April 8 April 19 Session 6: April 22 May 3 Age:15 and up Where: Barracuda Bay Aquatic Complex Dates: Monday, Wednesday, Friday Time: 6:45p.m.-7:15p.m. Cost: $20.00 for Residents / $25.00 for non-residents
- Slide 7
- Do your kids enjoy swimming? Swimming is popular as an all-around fitness routine and as a competitive sport. This program is open to anyone between the ages of 5 and 17 with moderate to advance swimming skills. Our goal is to teach and improve the competitive strokes, promote physical fitness, promote team spirit, and develop a positive attitude towards competition. Participants of this team will become a member of, and swim in the South Florida Recreational Swim League. Location: Barracuda Bay When: April 15 August 2, 2013; Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays Time: 6:00 7:00PM Ages: 5 17 years old Cost: $85.00 per person (Includes a swimsuit) Registration: Begins the month of March
- Slide 8
- When:March 25 - 30, 2013 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday) *Closed Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday* Time: 10:00a.m. - 4:45p.m. (Monday/ Wednesday/Friday) 10:00a.m. - 6:00p.m. (Saturday) Where:Barracuda Bay Aquatic Complex 1621 West Blue Heron Blvd. Riviera Beach, Fl 33404 Barracuda Bay will be open on Saturdays only starting March 30, 2013 *Any child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult* * Proper Swimsuits are mandatory* Barracuda Bay will be opening for its 2013 swim season starting Spring Break. We have an interactive activity pool for the little ones, slides for the older kids, and a competition pool for everyone. Barracuda Bay is the perfect place to hold your next event. Rent out the entire facility or birthday packages are available during operating hours. Come join us for some fun under the sun.
- Slide 9
- JR. LIFEGUARD PROGRAM Who: BOYS & GIRLS AGES: 9-16 (MUST KNOW HOW TO SWIM) When: Spring Break: March 25 - 29, 2013 (9:00 AM - 2:00 PM) (Monday - Friday) Where: Municipal Beach on Singer Island (2500 North Ocean Ave) Cost: $50.00 Residents (Includes rash guard) $60.00 Non-residents (Includes rash guard) Parents! Are you looking for something educational, but also fun for your child to do this Spring Break? Look no further. This program will provide your child with a basic understanding of ocean and beach safety, lifesaving techniques and procedures, rescue board skills, and first aid. They will also learn about marine life, and how to surf and snorkel. SPACE IS LIMITED!
- Slide 10
- CITY OF RIVIERA BEACH EASTER EGG HUNT Who: BOYS & GIRLS AGES: Infant 15 Years old When: Saturday, March 30, 2013; From 10:00am 12:00pm Where: Municipal Beach on Singer Island (2500 North Ocean Ave) Cost: FREE!!! The City of Riviera Beach Parks & Recreation Department will be having an Easter egg hunt for the kids. There will be hundreds of eggs filled with candy and toys. We will also have the Easter Bunny on hand to greet the kids and to take pictures with. So bring the kids out to our beautiful Municipal Beach and let them search for all of the surprises that the Easter Bunny has hidden.
- Slide 11
- Its the return of Boys Travel Basketball to the City of Riviera Beach Parks and Recreation Department. We are looking for 4 th thru 8 th graders To bring their A Game to the traveling Chargers. Come and tryout for your hometown team. Please call the Parks and Recreation Administrative Office for more information When:February 3, 2013 thru July 30, 2013 Tryouts: February 3 & 10, 2013 @ Dan Calloway Recreation Complex Must attend both tryouts to be considered for the team Time: 4 th grade 12:00pm- 2:00pm, 6 th grade 2:30pm-4:30pm 8 th grade 5:00pm-7:00pm Fee: $350.00 per player that is selected for the team
- Slide 12
- WEIGHT/FITNESS ROOM The challenge continues, if walking is or isnt your thing, come enjoy your tour to body sculpting. Our fitness center at Wells Recreation Center offers you a clean, well-equipped center. Feel and see the effects of your success from head to toe at no cost. Take time to relieve the stress, momentarily forget the rest, and get your body back to its best. Towel and athletic shoes are required for entry. Use at your own risk. For 16 or older only please. For more information, call 840-0121. When:Monday-Thursday & Saturday Time: 2:00pm 10:00pm Mon. &Wed. 2:00pm 6:00pm & 8:00pm 10:00pm Tues. & Thurs. 6:30pm-8:00pm Tues. & Thurs. Ladies Night 9:00am 5:00pm (Sat.) Location: Wells Recreation Center
- Slide 13
- Soul Line Dancing Class Do you have rhythm; do you want to have rhythm? Join Dennis at Wells Recreation Center on Monday nights to put the rhythm into your moves and tone your body at the same time. The Soul Line Dancing Class is a new and exciting program for the young at heart. See you on the Soul Line. When:Monday starting January 21, 2013 Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm Location: Wells Recreation Center Fee: $5.00 per class Registration: At the door
- Slide 14
- 2013 SUMMER CAMP Parents relax, we are here for you. There are ten weeks of fun and activities waiting for your children during the summer break. Each day will consist of different activities including sports clinics, swimming, movies and enrichment programs. Treat your child to ten weeks with Recky and the City of Riviera Beach Parks and Recreation Department. Get to know Recky better and stretch your Summer Camp Dollars. When:Monday, June 10 thru Friday, August 16, 2013 Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm. After care-3:30pm to 6:00pm Location: Wells & Tate Recreation Centers Fee: $200.00 (resident), $250.00 (non-resident) & $20.00 per week for after care. Family Central applicants accepted. Free: Breakfast, t-shirts, selected field trips, enhancement programs, and more. Selected field trips at additional fees. Registration: Starting Monday, February 4, 2013 (Must register at Barracuda Bay Water Park)
- Slide 15
- The City of Riviera Beach Parks and Recreation Department will be preparing for the upcoming 2013 Youth Football Program. The clinics will feature six weeks of conditioning and fundamental training. Each week guest coaches from area High Schools will be part of the coaching staff at the clinics. Join us and prepare to be the best that you can be on and off the field. When:Monday, Wednesday and Saturday starting May 20 thru June 29, 2013 Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm, and Saturday 10:00am-12:00pm Location: Wells Recreation Center Cost: Free Registration: Starts April 1, 2013
- Slide 16
- Come out and join the fastest growing youth football, cheer, and dance program in the Tri-County area. Participants will be placed on teams by their age and weight. This is a developmental league for youth ages 5 to 15 years old. Games will be played in Palm Beach, Martin, and Broward Counties. Volunteers are also needed so come out and support the CHARGERS!!!! When:Monday Thursday (Games on Saturday) Time:6:00pm to7:30pm Location:Wells and Tate Recreation Centers Cost:Football- $65.00 Residents and $75.00 Non Residents Cheerleaders- $25.00 plus $150.00 package fee. *Plus a non-refundable Pop Warner $15.00 fee Registration:April 1 thru July 26, 2013 or until filled
- Slide 17
- Friday Night Hoops at Wells Recreation Center from 7:00pm-12:00pm. Boredom is not an excuse for High School boys to be hanging out on Friday Night in Riviera Beach. This league is for boys ages 15 to 18 years old. Each team will have an adult coach, this program will stress hard work, respect for authority, respect for others, and sportsmanship. When:Friday starting March 29, 2013 Time: 7:00pm 12:00am Location: Wells Recreation Center Cost: Free Registration: January 2, 2013 to March 22, 2013 Volunteer Coaches Needed
- Slide 18
- SPRING BREAK CAMP Get excited! !! Tell your friends all about it. Spring Break 2013 is just around the corner! Get prepared for a Week full of fun and adventure, join us for games, arts and crafts, field trips, sporting events and much, much more When: Monday, March 25, -29, 2013 Time: 7:00am 6:00pm Location: Dan Calloway Tate Recreation Center Fee: $25.00 Field Trips: Additional fees will apply Registration: January 2,,2013-March 25, 2013
- Slide 19
- Batter up, register your son or daughter for a season of fun and wholesome competition. Our youth baseball/t ball league will introduce each player to the fundamentals of baseball early. This program is for youth ages 5 to 14 years old. Games will be played at Dan Calloway Complex on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays When:March 9, 2013 April 20, 2013 Time: Mondays & Wednesdays 6pm-8pm, Saturday 10am-4pm Location: Dan Calloway Recreation Complex Cost: Resident $35.00/Non Resident $45.00 Registration: December 3, 2012-Febuary 15, 2013 Clinics Start: February 9-15, 2013 Monday & Wednesday 6:00pm-7:30pm Saturday10:00am-12:00pm
- Slide 20
- The City of Riviera Beach Parks and Recreation is proud to announce the start of a mentoring program that will impact the life of your child for a lifetime. The spiritual, emotional, and educational impact of this program will allow our youth to reach their full potential. For more information call the Parks and Recreation Administrative Office When: March 4, 2013 May 14, 2013 Time: Monday thru Thursday 5pm-8pm, Saturday 10am-1pm Location: Wells Recreation Center, Dan Calloway Recreation Complex, and Lindsey Davis Community Center Cost:: Free Ages: Boys and Girls 1 st thru 12 th grade Open Enrollment: The 1 st Monday of each month starting March 4, 2013 Mentor Training: The 1 st and 3 rd Saturday of each month starting February 16, 2013 10:00am-12:00pm
- Slide 21
- The City of Riviera Beach Parks and Recreations Youth Tennis Program will challenge our local youth ages 4 to 12 years old in sport of tennis. The fundamental clinics will prepare the participants for intercity league that will start in March 2013. When: February 16, 2013 May 11, 2013 Time: Mondays & Wednesdays 6pm-8pm, Saturday 10am-4pm Location: Dan Calloway Recreation Complex Fee: $25.00 per participant Registration: February 1, 2013, thru March 15, 2013 Clinics Start: February 16, thru March 9, 2013 Monday & Wednesday 6:00pm-7:30pm Saturday10:00am-12:00pm Season Starts: March 23, 2013 thru May 11, 2013
- Slide 22
- For more information please call Wells Recreation Center or the Parks and Recreation Department Administrative Office When:3rd Saturday of each month starting February 16, 2013 Time: 6:00pm-900pm Departure : Barracuda Bay Water Park Destination: Palm Beach Strike Zone Admission: $12.00 per trip Registration: Ongoing Get excited! !! Tell your friends all about it. Adult Bowling 2013 is just around the corner! Get prepared for a night full of fun, adventure and much, much more
- Slide 23
- The 1 st Annual Youth Fishing Day The 1 st Annual Youth Fishing Day: Calling the first one hundred and fifty youth that enjoy or want to learn how fish. The 1 st Annual Youth Fishing Day is just for you. Join the City of Riviera Beach Parks and Recreation for fundamental activities and clinics. The day will consist of educational stations for casting, fish habitats, fishing environment and fishing from the Platoon Boat (Trident). Dont delay, there are limited slots available. Each participant will receive a rod and reel, and a tackle kit at the end of the program. When:Saturday, March 30, 2013 Time: 9:00am to 3:30pm Location: Bicentennial Park, Riviera Beach Cost: Free Registration: January 1, 2013 (150 slots only) HOOKED ON FISHING
- Slide 24
- Come join us as we reel in the fun with our fishing club. Especi...
View more >
Community-Based First Aid - Laurentian University Community-Based First Aid: ... and the Red Cross outline the scope and principles of conventional first aid ... 19 aid curricula use the acronym “AVPU” when ...
HEALTH FIRST AID- FIRST AID-CPR Authored by: Kevin Lynott ... and responding to medical emergencies. IV. ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS AND CONTENT ... First Aid/CPR/AED for the Schools the Community
Standard First Aid & CPR - Commissionaires ?· EMERGENCY FIRST AID & CPR/AED ... Red Cross First Aid…
Program: First Aid/CPR/AED - University of First Aid/CPR/AED . Purpose . The purpose of the American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED program is to help participants recognize and respond appropriately to cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies.
AMERICAN RED CROSS CPR AND FIRST AID 2015_Co · AMERICAN RED CROSS CHILD AND ADULT CPR-AED AND FIRST…
KINESIOLOGY 1306 TEXTBOOK Community First Aid Community First Aid Safety ... AED and basic first aid skills. Class sessions will include practice sessions and instructor ... OBJECTIVES
Program: First Aid/CPR/AED - Prince William County ?· 1 Program: First Aid/CPR/AED Purpose The American…
Red Cross Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Syllabus Training School . Red Cross Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Syllabus . 3 FACPR 1.12.17 Syllabus . Course Requirements . To receive credit for the course ...
American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Participant's Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Participant's Manual, 2011, 181 pages, 1584804793, 9781584804796, StayWell, 2011 DOWNLOAD http ...
INTRAMURALS CPR LG Training - slu.edu This First Aid/CPR for the Professional Rescuer with AED: Adult, Child Infant CPR American Red Cross course teaches you to recognize and ...
2017.8.9 First Aid CPR AED Class Offered to ?· Parks & Rec offers First Aid/CPR/AED training Anyone…
First Aid/CPR/AED - American Red Cross | Help Those ... Arrest 33 Putting It All Together 40 SKILL SHEET: CPR—Adult 41 SKILL SHEET: CPR—Child 42 ... iv First Aid/CPR/AED | Participant’s Manual.
CPR / AED / First-Aid ?· CPR / AED / First-Aid (Adult / Child / Infant / Choking) AED / Injury & Universal…