bell work please list the 7 sacraments!. 7 sacraments
out of 16
Post on 26-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Bell Work Please list the 7 Sacraments!
- Slide 2
- 7 Sacraments
- Slide 3
- Baptism Eucharist Confirmation Reconciliation Anointing of the Sick Holy Orders Marriage
- Slide 4
- Sacraments we will discuss We will be discussing the sacraments of service! What are the 2 service sacraments? Holy Orders Matrimony
- Slide 5
- Holy Orders The 1st Sacrament of Service Continuation of Christ's priesthood-He bestowed upon His Apostles Continue Christ work & is a mediator b/t God & man Many symbols of Holy Orders-Most famous is the Deacon stole
- Slide 6
- Holy Orders The priesthood established by God among the Israelites during their exodus from Egypt Priests are set aside to serve the Church as Christ Himself did "All power in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. Matt 28:18-20
- Slide 7
- Bell Work What are the sacraments of service?
- Slide 8
- Matrimony The 2nd Sacrament of Service Marriage contract between Christians raised by Christ Unbreakable bond of love b/t Christ & his people Gods love is present in their union Symbol=2 interconnected rings=Gods everlasting love So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate. Matthew 19:6
- Slide 9
- Bell Work What is Matrimony?
- Slide 10
- What is a Sacramental? Sacramental-An action, a ceremony resembling the original sacrament that has taken place, or a sacred object Sacred signs that resemble the sacraments Sign of the Cross Rosaries Oil and ashes Brought in by the church rather than by Christ & serving as a means of receiving blessing grace Help us to receive the blessings of God
- Slide 11
- What is a Sacramental? What sacramentals are used in Holy Orders & Matrimony?
- Slide 12
- Holy Orders
- Slide 13
- Slide 14
- Review Activity I want you to create way that you and your partner would teach the material to your classmates
- Slide 15
- What we have discussed so far! I shared with you 1 Bible verse that shared the first time someone partook in the sacrament Other Bible verses, however, share that more people partook in the sacraments of Holy Orders & Matrimony I want you to research these other Bible verses that share others who took part in the sacraments of Holy Orders & Matrimony You will be looking for 2 Bible verses, 1 that represents Holy Orders & Matrimony
- Slide 16
- Bible Verse book 1st, you will research online a verse that relates to the sacraments 2nd, you will find the verse in the Bible and mark it 3 rd, you will put the Bible verse on the shared document I sent you 4 th, I want you to create a document with each Bible verse on it 2 different pages On the pages you are going to write the Bible verse, where the Bible verse is from, & tell us what the Bible verse means
View more >
We discussed the 3 categories of the sacraments Sacraments of Initiation Sacraments of Healing Sacraments at the Service of Communion
THE SACRAMENTS: SYMBOLS OF LIFE - Dominicana Sacraments: Symbols of Life 7 shall be given it but the…
?· Jingle Bell Rock CMaj7 7 Dm7 Jingle bell, Ingle bell, bell rock Jingle bell swing and jirwle bens…
Sacraments. Category #1 Sacraments Category #1: Sacraments 1. What are the 3 sacraments of Initiation in the Roman Catholic Church?
Roman Catholicism The 7 Sacraments. What is a Sacrament? A Sacrament is a physical sign of a spiritual reality There are 7 sacraments The first