Benefits of tutoring for your child
out of 5
Post on 17-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Benefits of Tutoring for Your Child
- 2. Research shows many ways your child can benefit from a private tutoring program.
- 3. Improved Study Habits Tutoring will build upon the learning your child does in the classroom, helping her to plan better. She will approach her class assignments and projects in a more organized manner Personalization Individual attention allows your child to focus on areas in need of improvement at her own pace More Time-on-Task Additional exercises will give her more time to practice her lessons and apply the skills she is learning
- 4. Improved Social Skills She will communicate better and become more comfortable interacting with an adult authority figure. This boost in self-esteem will improve her relations with her peers and conflict-resolution abilities. Self-Managed Learning The individual attention your child receives in tutoring builds her interest in learning. As her confidence grows, so does her academic performance because she has a better attitude toward school. Reducing Risky Behaviors Tutoring gives your child something productive to do in a safe, supportive environment while not in school.
- 5. The Tutoring Center in Elk Grove, CA Call 916-691-9620 today to schedule a free diagnostic assessment.
View more >
AmeriCorps Child Care Benefits Program Information Child... · AmeriCorps Child Care Benefits Program…
Guide to the Child Dental Benefits ? Web viewThe Child Dental Benefits Schedule is a dental benefits…
Staywell FL Child Medicaid Plan Benefits - LIBERTY Benefit... · Staywell FL Child Medicaid Plan Benefits…