building a tech team for non-techie founders
out of 30
Post on 08-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONTech for Non-Tech CEOs & Founders talk from Apr. 16, 2014 @ Rainmaking Loft Berlin.
- @deadroxy Building a Tech Team for Non-Techie Founders Johanna Brewer frestyl CEO & Co-Founder Doctor of Computers
- @deadroxy Quick Poll
- @deadroxy Entering the Realm of Tech Without A Local Guide
- @deadroxy 01001000 01000101 01010010 01000101 00100000 01000010 01000101 00100000 01000100 01010010 01000001 01000111 01001111 01001110 01010011
- @deadroxy HERE BE DRAGONS
- Dragons are cool!
- @deadroxy Axiom #1 coders spend most of their time coding
- @deadroxy Therefore respect their boundaries and let them code
- @deadroxy Axiom #2 coders leave their caves to meet other coders
- Hackathons & Startup Competitions
- Learning Environments
- (Actual) Tech Conferences & Demo Days
- @deadroxy Therefore go to them, ask to learn, earn respect
- @deadroxy Axiom #3 coders need motivation & validation
- Motivation: Being Involved
- Validation: Our Code In Action
- @deadroxy Therefore do not leave your coders unattended
- @deadroxy Building a Tech Team for Non-Techie Founders Questions? Concerns?
View more >