candy play dough recipe by: victoria chalko. concept you are invited to try the unique candy play...
out of 7
Post on 24-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Candy Play dough Recipe By: Victoria Chalko
- Slide 2
- Concept You are invited to try the unique candy play dough recipe dessert for all classmates at my house.
- Slide 3
- Party Info When: January 1 st Where: 13 Binky street Time 6:00- 7:00 RSVP: November 20 th
- Slide 4
- Candy Play Dough Recipe 1/3 cup margarine 1/3 cup light corn syrup 1 pound box powdered sugar Food Coloring 1tsp Salt Mix all other ingredients then add powdered sugar. Knead until smooth, then sculpt and eat.
- Slide 5
- Historical Facts In 1847 The New England Confectionery Company it is the oldest candy line candy company in the USA the candies were made with Sugar, Cornstarch, flavors, gums, are mixed to form a play dough. 1902 Sweethearts with messages on them in 1902 the candy started of looking like a big lump of play dough.
- Slide 6
- Fun Facts This is a fun play dough for small children because its safe to eat. You can sculpt it and put it on a cupcake.
- Slide 7
- Why should classmates come? I think you classmates should come because it will be a great opportunity to get together with classmates to get together and share and have fun.
View more >