Post on 18-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThese people were living right
- 1. A New York man retired. He wanted to use his retirement money wisely, so it would last, and decided to buy a home and a few acres in Portugal. The modest farmhouse had been vacant for 15 years.; the owner and wife both had died, and there were no heirs. The house was sold to pay taxes. There had been several lookers, but the large barn had steel doors, and they had been welded shut. Nobody wanted to go to the extra expense to see what was in the barn, and it wasn't complimentary to the property anyway......so, nobody made an offer on the place. The New York guy bought it at just over half of the property's worth, moved in, and set about to tear in to the barn.......curiosity was killing him. So, he and his wife bought a generator, and a couple ofgrinders.......and cutthru the welds. What was in the barn...............?
2. The Barn... 3. The doors were welded shut, but an angle grinder took care of that. 4. Fiat Cabriolet (1200 or 1500), Ford Cortina MKII, Mercedes Benz 180/190. 5. Aston Martin? 6. Opel GT, Lotus Elan FHC, Lotus Super Seven Series IV, Lotus Elan DHC. 7. Porsche 356, Austin Healey Sprite MkII, Volvo PV 544, Ford Y? 8. Giulietta Sprint, Giulia Sprint Speciale (SS), Nash Metropolitan. 9. Alfa Giulietta, Lotus Europa, another Lotus Elan FHC, Matra Djet? 10. Lancia Flaminia Coup. 11. Abarth 1300 Scorpione. 12. American (inspired) design. 13. Interior of Alfa Romeo. 14. Lancia Flaminia Coup, Peugeot 504 cabriolet & 404 cabriolet. 15. Mini, Alfa 1900 Super Sprint, Balilla. 16. Fiat Topolino II, Triumph TR4, Peugeot 202. 17. BMW V8, Formula racers, Chryslers, Mercedes, Austin A30. 18. BMW V8, Formula racers, Chryslers, Mercedes, Austin A30. 19. Bloody WICKED
- ALL UP VALUED AT $35 MILLION NZ DOLLARS.
- THIS IS A TRUE STORY THE MAN AND HIS WIFE HAD FULL CLAIM TO THE LOT
- THEY HAD A GREAT RETIREMENT