Post on 12-Jan-2017
Embed Size (px)
Are you one of the 20% of people who say they are happy in their current job?
If you are not one of the lucky ones, making a move into a
more fulfilling career can feel like a daunting task.
The good news is Career Coaching can really help; perhaps
you recognise some of the following reasons individuals
find it beneficial to work with a Career Coach?
• Feeling stuck in a career rut and would
love to get out, find something new but
don’t really know how?
• Looking to make a total career change?
• Have always dreamed of starting up
your own business but something just
stops you from doing it?
• Struggling to write a CV that works for
you or finds interviews impossible?
• Feeling really unfulfilled at work or your
career in general?
• Threat of redundancy or restructure at
work and need to look at other options?
• Feeling unsure about where to take your
• Struggling to create any sort of work/life
• Feeling undervalued by your manager or
feeling you have more potential at work?
If you would like to have a free and confidential discussion about how Career Coaching could help you, contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to have a free and
confidential discussion about how Career Coaching could help you,
contact me at