coca cola by dr.anita walia
Click here to load reader
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Type Soft Drink (Cola) Ticker symbol KO (NYSE) Founder (s) John S. Pemberton Country of Origin United States Introduced 1886 CEO Muhtar Kent Flavors Cola, Cola Green Tea, Cola Lemon, Cola Lemon Lime, Cola Lime, Cola Orange and Cola Raspberry. Employees 92,400 Servings per Day 1.6 Billion COMPANY OVERVIEW
- 2. MISSION To refresh the world in body, mind and spirit To inspire moments of optimism through our brands and our actions To create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.
- 3. VISION People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be. Portfolio: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality beverage brands that anticipate and satisfy people's desires and needs. Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value. Planet: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities. Profit: Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
- 4. Evolution 1886 Originated as a soda fountain beverage & sold for 5 cents/ glass 1899 Signed the first bottling agreement 1916 Birth of the first contour bottle 1920s Expanded internationally out of United States 1970 Exited from India FEMA regulations 1993 Re-launched in India & acquired local brands 2000 Leading Cola brand in India (Thums Up & Sprite combined)
- 5. Coca-Cola Bottles 1894 was the first time Coca-Cola was bottled 1894- early 1900s 1905-1916 1915- today
- 6. Product Portfolio of CCI
- 7. ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
- 8. Coca cola acquired many local brand in India including Thumsup, Citra , Goldspot ,Limca and Maaza. It Has 24 company owned bottling operation. 25 franchisee-owned bottling operation. The company marketing office located at Gurgaon Haryana. It has four regional office :Haryana, Kolkata, Mumbai and Hyderabad
- 9. Advertisement
- 10. Coca Cola- Opens Unhappiness in Kaladera, Rajasthan
- 11. COMPETITORS