connect with capstone inspiring & empowering ... inspiring & empowering positive change...
Post on 06-Jun-2020
Embed Size (px)
Inspiring & Empowering Positive Change
“Connection is the energy that is created between people when they
feel seen, heard, and valued.” -Brene Brown-
Our Team At Capstone Center we believe that connection is at the heart of change. We value creating a safe and respectful environment in which people can heal, learn, and grow.
Whether we are counseling, presenting, or providing wellness services, our focus is on the well-being of each person and group. We also supply resources and give community referrals as needed. Every Capstone Center team member has a Master’s degree or equivalent and two or more years of field experience.
Capstone Center, LLC
1669 Mahan Center Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32308
Phone: 850.219.8985 Fax: 850.219.8982
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: @connectwithcapstone
Our Foundation Capstone Center, LLC, is an independent for profit organization based in Tallahassee, Florida. Big Bend Hospice, Inc. is the sole managing member of Capstone Center.
Capstone Center was established to expand services beyond the scope of hospice care to further meet the needs of our community.
Connect with Capstone If you or someone you know wants to learn more about Capstone Center, or schedule an appointment, consult, or presentation please contact us.
We invite you to visit our Facebook page and sign up for our mailing list for upcoming events, updates, inspiration, and resources.
Employee Wellness We offer Employee Wellness Services to area businesses. Utilization of employee wellness programs have been shown to:
• Increase productivity • Decrease absenteeism • Improve morale • Teach new skills • Allow easy access to resources and referrals
Our wellness program has a strong mental health component and can stand alone or be used with a company’s existing wellness initiatives.
Contact Capstone Center for more information at 850.219.8985
Our Fees • Capstone fees are based on type of service
• A sliding scale is available for eligible clients
• Presentations, workshops, and other services range in price according to type and length of presentation or training
• Our Employee Wellness Program charges a small fee per employee, per year, which allows each employee and their immediate family members to access counseling education, support and referral services
About Us Capstone Center emphasizes connecting people and organizations to vital resources which promote and inspire healing, hope, wellness, and growth. These resources include individual and group counseling, education and trainings, and consultation.
We provide counseling to school- aged children, teens and adults in Leon and surrounding counties. Contact us about our services in other locations. These are scheduled on a per case basis.
Capstone Center services are available to groups, schools, faith communities, healthcare agencies, businesses and organizations.
Our Services Counseling
We realize that each person is unique so we work closely with our clients to customize their care through individual counseling and support groups. Here are some of the issues we address:
• Grief, Bereavement, and Pet Loss • Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR) for trauma • Life Transitions • Relaxation and Stress Management (Including Therapeutic Touch) • Suicide Prevention and Loss
Education Our presentations and workshops include, but are not limited to:
• Sharing Difficult News • Coping with Compassion Fatigue • Grief in the Workplace • The Decision No Pet Owner Wants to Make • Suicide Prevention and Loss • and more
Consulting Our team members have years of experience in their fields and are available for consultation on-site or at Capstone Center. Contact us for more information on our topics. Sample subjects include:
• Hospice Music Therapy • Creating and Maintaining a Dynamic Volunteer Program • Youth Bereavement Programs • Suicide Prevention and Loss • Respecting Choices©
Visit our website for a full list of our services or contact Capstone Center for more information