crystal beads double strand silver chain necklace project
of 9 /9
Post on 29-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONLearn how to make this lovely necklace with a few basic jewelry supplies, such as silver chain and crystal beads. It’s fun and easy, and totally ready for customization!
- Double Strand Pink Crystal Necklace How-To By Alyssa Titus
- Materials: Crystal beads in two sizes Two lengths of chain Headpins Clasp Bent Nose Pliers Round Nose Pliers Wire Cutters
- Step 1: Thread a bead onto a headpin. Bend the headpin above the bead at a 90 angle.
- Step 2: Trim the end to about of an inch. Begin forming the loop with the end.
- Step 3: Before closing the loop, attach it to a link in the chain. Now close the loop.
- Step 4: Continue doing this with all the smaller beads. I had 32 dangles. I also skipped a link between each dangle to make it sit nicely.
- Step 5: Attach the second length of chain to an open link, next to the last dangle.
- Step 6: With the larger beads, continue making dangles and attaching them the same way to the second length of chain. I had 23 larger dangles. I attached these to every fourth link skipping three links skipping three links in between. Attach the end of the second length of chain to an open link next to the last dangle of the first piece.
- Step 7: Last, you add the clasp I prefer to use toggle clasps. And youre done!