debtwave credit counseling review
out of 16
Post on 26-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONDebtWave provides credit counseling, debt management, financial education and more for consumers trying to get rid of their unsecured debts. They are a highly rated and highly recommended company, with a large number of positive reviews from customers online, and a very low number of complaints. We recommend including them in the companies that you get a free consultation from. If you're interested in learning more, you can find it on BestDebtCompanys.com at the link in the slides above.
- DebtWave Credit Counseling!
- Who Are They?! DebtWave is a nancial counseling agency that prides themselves on excellent customer service, a caring staff and their history of having helped over 100,000 people receive nancial counseling for a better future. Theyve also helped over 13,000 people pay off their debts in full after having graduated from their debt management program. ! ! Theyre not the biggest company weve reviewed, but they are one of the most trusted.! ! !
- What Services Do They Offer?! Credit Counseling Sessions Debt Management Programs Student Loan Counseling Financial Educa9on Programs
- Additional Services! They oer Military Financial Educa9on Programs for individuals that have been, or currently are, in the armed forces. Smart With Your Money program (Covering topics such as Understanding Your Net Worth, Establishing Financial Goals, Crea9ng a Budget, Dierent Ways to Eliminate Credit Card Debt) The Wave of Future program is meant to educate the communi9es youth about smart nancial prac9ces.
- Do They Offer Debt Education?! One of the main aspects of their organiza9on is centered around educa9ng their clients. In addi9on, they teach the community about debt management, saving, credit and nances both by oering services as well as providing resources on their website and elsewhere. They have a very robust debt educa9on.
- How Do They Rate With The BBB?! DebtWave has an A+ ra9ng with the BeTer Business Bureau due to their length of 9me in business (over 10 years), the general lack of complaints led against them with the BBB, and the quick resolu9on of the few complaints that were led against them.
- What Do Their Services Cost?! Their services generally cost somewhere between $20-$49 dollars a month, depending on the amount of debt the client is bringing to the table upfront as well, the state the client resides in, and a few other factors.
- Additional Resources! Aside from their regular services, their site oers plenty of addi9onal resources to educate and assist visitors such as debt calculators, access to a Financial Literacy Center, relevant news, various success stories, etc.
- FAQ Page! They oer a hearty FAQ page that answers a variety of ques9ons about their program and about debt in general. Some of the ques9ons you can nd answers to include: Do I need to be on a debt management program? How much will it cost to be on a debt management program? What are the forms of payment DebtWave accepts? How do I know if a company is a legi9mate credit counseling agency? How do I know my creditors will be paid on 9me? Why are my statements showing a past due amount? Why are my payments arriving late to my creditors? Will I s9ll be able to use my credit cards that I put on the program? And more!
- What Type of Debt Do They Service?! They assist clients with unsecured debts, which is typical of debt management agencies.
- What Makes This Company Stand Out?! Members of their professional sta are accounted for on the website complete with biographies highligh9ng their experience and history of service. The website is a small library in and of itself providing countless resources for debt management and nance advice and informa9on.
- Do They Maintain A Social Media Presence?! DebtWave does have a social media presence, mostly in the form of a fairly average Facebook page. They seem to post there preTy regularly but their biggest following is on their TwiTer page where they have twice the followers and twice the posts.
- Potential Negatives! One small nega9ve is the lack of a mobile- friendly website at the 9me this was wriTen, which might make it inconvenient for some visitors to use their site.
- What Does BDC Think of This Company?! BDC gives this company a 9 out of 10 (as of July 2014) for factors such as nearly a decade and a half in business, reasonable costs and for the myriad of services and tools they provide their clients. Overall, we trust them and thats why they are ranked highly and they are a highly recommended company.
- Learn More! Read the en9re prole of this company by visi9ng their link on the BestDebtCompanys.com at: hTp://bestdebtcompanys.com/company/ debtwave-credit-counseling-review/
- Learn More
View more >