out of 21
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. @neildenny www.linkedin.com/in/neildenny
- 2. NO DATA
- 3. Alternatively 1/90th of this presentation will be dedicated to consideration of statistical analysis.
- 4. We are never more wrong than when we are most right
- 5. If ONLY they would change
- 6. Overprecision
- 7. How many Fs are in the passage below? Those of us who focus on issues of fairness too often effect agreement by giving in, instead of first using our powers of persuasion to affect a fair outcome that fully satisfies all of our legitimate interests
- 8. The greatest lie
- 9. The word `cope and the word `change are directly opposite not the same Arrested Development c. 1992
- 10. Lets talk about sex Salt n Pepa, also c. 1992
- 11. People say they are looking for answers when in reality they are someone to tell them just how little they have to change
- 12. Strategies for surviving at the edge Because thats where all the interesting stuff happens!
- 13. The Breakthrough Equation (4X) x E + S1/S2 = BT
- 14. Aversion Therapy Do more stuff you dont know Go to conferences outside of your sector. Speak at them ;) Read more books Where Good Ideas Come From is a good place to start or revisit Take up a craft, a new language or instrument Or (and this one is really easy!)
- 15. Aversion Therapy Do more stuff you dont know Go to conferences outside of your sector. Speak at them ;) Read more books Where Good Ideas Come From is a good place to start or revisit Take up a craft, a new language or instrument Buy and play a new board game
- 16. Get Artisan Adopt a mentality of deliberate design. Connect External Internal Embrace complexity Manage resistance Envision successful and temporarily suspend need for successful outcome Work with resistance, not against it Autonomy
- 17. Neil doesnt pretend to have all the answers (or any of them necessarily.) He challenges me to be more creative and take greater risks with my own vulnerabilities.
- 18. Id love to talk more Call me on 07815 727693 Or email neildenny@allLD.co.uk
View more >
Diagnostic Prediction Using Discomfort Drawings with IBTM ?· DIAGNOSTIC PREDICTION USING DISCOMFORT…