dental practice marketing essentials
out of 14
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONPatient News Publishing is the leading dental practice marketing publication. Let us help you market your practice and increase your revenue today. Visit http://www.patientnews.com to learn more.
- 1. Dental PracticeMarketing Essentials
- 2. Marketing Possibilities for a Dental Practice Just like promoting any other type of business, it takes effective strategies to market a dental practice. To accomplish this, you must understand who your demographic is and the best ways to reach these people. Lets now talk about some of the top ways to go about dental practice marketing so you can generate leads and turn them into loyal patients.
- 3. Build a Website If you havent done so already, you should definitely take the time to make a website for your practice or hire someone to do it for you. In this day and age, its almost a necessity to have a website so you can showcase your practice and show people why they should come to you rather than competitors.
- 4. Build a Website Some key information to include in your website is a brief history of your practice, profiles of your staff members, testimonials from previous patients and contact information.
- 5. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) To ensure that your website ranks well in search engines, you should engage in an SEO campaign. This technique incorporates various elements including choosing targeted keywords, using those keywords within your content, installing SEO plugins and building backlinks.
- 6. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) The ultimate goal is to help search engines find and index your content. Due to the fact that youre most likely trying to reach people from your local city or town, its important to use keywords that are geared toward your location.
- 7. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) For instance, a dental practice in Tucson, Arizona might try to rank for keywords like "Tucson dental practice" or "Tucson dentists." Doing so should improve your chances of being viewed by people in your area instead of the world at large which should increase your conversion rates.
- 8. Social Media Another heavy hitter that is perfect for dental practice marketing is social media. This technique is advantageous because it helps your practice gain brand equity by connecting with existing patients and potential leads.
- 9. Social Media The process is pretty straightforward and first involves creating one or more profiles on some popular social media sites. You can then post your own content or curate content that you find on the Internet to your profile.
- 10. Social Media While the initial stages can be slow, you can usually expect to see tangible results within a few months. The best part is that you can keep in touch with your followers in a convenient manner by creating posts that will appear in their feeds.
- 11. Content Marketing An additional strategy that has gained a lot of traction in recent times is content marketing. This revolves around writing articles or blog posts that offer helpful information concerning dentistry.
- 12. Content Marketing For instance, you might write an article that explains the top tips for keeping a persons teeth white. Basically, you let your knowledge and experience speak for itself and show potential patients that you run a reputable practice.
- 13. Content Marketing Once you gain a certain level of trust with your audience, its relatively easy to pique their interest and get them to become your dental patients.
- 14. Further Reading Patient News Publishing is the leading dental practice marketing publication. Let us help you market your practice and increase your revenue today. Visit http://www.patientnews.com to learn more.
View more >