designing for your subscribers - tips and tricks to increase email marketing roi
Post on 11-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1.DESIGNING FOR YOUR SUBSCRIBERSTips and Tricks to Increase Email Marketing ROI
2. PERFORMANCE-DRIVEN DESIGN
Design is the visualization of a business plan. More than a pretty picture, great design requires an actionable plan and measureable goals.
Design should acknowledge the subscriber experience.Put yourself in your subscribers shoes and understand how they will interact with your communications.
Design and technology are seamlessly integrated.Emails should be designed and coded to display properly in the various ways a subscriber will view it.A comprehensive testing strategy is essential to ensure success.
Business Planning Checklist
Performance Driven Design
The Mobile Inbox
General Coding Considerations
What elements are supported in email?
Tools for creating HTML
Email client-specific recommendations
4. BUSINESS PLANNING CHECKLIST
Why are you sending this email?
- Drive leads
5. Increase brand awarenessWho are you sending to, and what do you know about them?
- Internal audience: sales reps and C-suite executives
6. External audience: subscriber behavior by segmentWhat do you want subscribers to do once they receive your email?
- Register for a webinar
7. Read an articleHow are you going to measure success?
- Open/click data
8. Number of leads generated