digital natives - jhe
out of 4
Post on 28-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
1. Digital Natives 2. What is a digital native?
- A person who has experiences and attributes that help them interact with information technologies. 3. It is not defined by age.
4. How do they learn?
- Digital technology universally appeals to the 3 major learning styles:
- Auditory 5. Visual 6. Kinesthetic
- Digital technology promotes multi-tasking abilities by providing hands-on activities through authentic experiences which increase engagement and empowers them
7. Benefits of using Digital Technology
- Enhance teacher model
- Lang Arts teacher can annotate directly on book 8. Math teacher can show problem using protractor
- Introduces social networking as a tool for learning
- AP class sets up an algebra wiki site 9. 4 thgrade students edit compositions
View more >