Post on 23-Feb-2016
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONDiscovering Plants. Instruction:. There are 6 butterflies,6 bees, and 6 flowers each picture contain question, pick a number and answer the question, select the correct" answer among a set of three or four options; by clicking the answer of your choice. - PowerPoint PPT Presentation
Back to question number 17
Back to question number 18
A flower has parts that are responsible for the making of seeds. These are _____ and _____.
Pistil and stamenSepals and sepalsStyle and pollensFilament and ovary
2. The male reproductive organ of a flower is _____?
3. The female reproductive organ of a flower is the ______?
4. Pollination is important in ________.
Production of seedsPlanting seedScattering seedsGerminating seeds
5. Which sentence best describes fertilization in flower? It is ____.
The union of sperm cell and the egg cell in the ovaryThe transfer of the pollen grains from the anther to the stigmaThe replanting of seedlingThe reproduction of seeds
7. It grows into a young plant.
8. It provides food to the young plant.
Seed coatEmbryoEndosperm monocot
9. Which of these is not a part of a seed?
10. Which statement is true ?
All plants have seeds.Seeds grow from petals.All seeds have embryos.
11. The epicotyl is a part of the embryo of the seed that grows into _______.
A flowering plant whose seeds have one-seed leaf or cotyledon is______.a monocota dicotan embryoendosperm
13. A flowering plant whose seeds have two-seed leaf or cotyledon is______.
a monocota dicotan embryo endosperm
A corn seed is an example of ________.
a monocota dicotan endospermembryo
15. The food of the young plant is __________?
16.The part of the seed that grows into a young plant is ________?
17. The flowering plants usually grow from _______?
18. Aside from favorable temperature, a germinating seed needs oxygen, good soil, and ________?
Back to question number 3