double chocolate chip cookie dough bites
Post on 27-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites!
Miss CandiQuik Recipe adapted from Joy the Baker
Serves:18Prep time:1 hour 30 mins
Total time:1 hour 30 mins
1 stick (1/2 C) butter, melted
1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
teaspoon baking soda (for flavor)
dash of salt
cup brown sugar
cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
cup Greek yogurt (replaces eggs)
cup (or to taste) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 package (16 oz.) Chocolate CANDIQUIK Coating
(optional: add white chocolate chips and chopped walnuts!)
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream the sugars and butter together until well mixed, beat in the yogurt (or applesauce or p.b.) and vanilla extract until mixed.
2. Mix the flour, salt, and baking soda and add this to the butter/sugar mixture. Stir until well combined, and fold in the chocolate chips (and nuts if you wish).
3. Scoop spoonfuls onto wax paper and shape into balls. Spear each cookie dough ball with a toothpick (lollipop stick, small fork, etc.) and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
4. When ready to dip the cookie dough balls, melt CANDIQUIK according to directions on the package and dip the cookie dough bites in the coating, placing back on the wax paper to dry.
5. Best served cold from the fridge.
(tip: you can also use peanut butter or applesauce in place of the greek yogurt!) Joy the Baker recipe: http://joythebaker.com/2010/06/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-balls/