dr. sumita sofat - ivf infertility centre clinic hospital in india punjab ludhiana
out of 17
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Sofat Infertility & Women Care Centre Offers Natural Approach to IVF & Customized Fertility Treatments One of The Best IVF Hospital in Ludhiana
- 2. Why There is Need To Fertility Treatment? Those who are trying to conceive a baby, but they are not willing to have a baby. Then there is only one solution to overcome from this problem with the aid of fertility treatment. With the help of advanced reproductive technologies, you are able to have a baby. Make your dream come true.
- 3. Male Infertility And Female Infertility In male infertility, male is not able to cause pregnancy in a fertile female. There are number of factors which could be responsible for male infertility. But in almost half the number of patients no cause will be found for low semen report. Female Infertility refers to the inability of female to get pregnant. For pregnancy to occur there has to be transportation of the aperms across the vagina, cervix and uterus to the distal part of the fallopian tubes
- 4. Methods of Fertility Treatments IVF (IN-VITRO FERTILIZATION AND EMBRYO TRANSFER) ICSI IUI (Intrauterine insemination)
- 5. IVF (IN-VITRO FERTILIZATION AND EMBRYO TRANSFER) IVF is a kind of assisted reproduction in which men's sperm and the women's egg are combined in a laboratory dish where fertilization occurs and the resulting embryo is transferred in the women's uterus.
- 6. ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) /IMSI Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection (IMSI) is the advanced version of earlier technique of ICSI.
- 7. IUI (Intrauterine insemination) Most Common Method It involves the placement of number of washed sperms directly into the uterus. This method is used when your man is not able to produce sperms which is required for fertility or you can also say it poor sperm motility.
- 8. Common Causes of Infertility Problem Now a day, infertility becomes the common problem. It may be due to a single cause either in you or your partner. Infertility is not always a woman's problem. Both women and men can have problems that cause infertility.
- 9. Common Causes of Female Infertility Blockage of fallopian tubes The most frequent cause is sexually transmitted infection Ovulation Disorders Early depletion of ovarian follicles before age 40
- 10. Common Causes of Male Infertility Poor nutrition, obesity, or use of alcohol, tobacco and drugs. Abnormal sperm production Blockage of the part of the testicle that contains sperm Removal of one or both testicles due to cancer
- 11. Sofat Infertility & Women Care Center Best Center in India If you are looking for the best quality treatment, Sofat Infertility & Women Care Centre is the perfect place for you. Here you will get services at reasonable price. Thousands of infertile couples got their dreams come true of having a child At Sofat Infertility & Women Care Center, we provide the excellent infrastructure and a team of highly experienced medical specialists.
- 12. Why To Choose Sofat Infertility? At Sofat Infertility, we endeavor to provide complete support that helps in diagnosing and treating your problems very well. We Offer IVF services in these cities and states Sirsa (Haryana), Pathankot, Khanna, Ludhiana, Abohar, Alwar-Rajasthan, Jammu, Jalandhar, utrakhand-Almora, Ganganagar, Hoshiarpur, Palampur, also foreign clients from the United Kingdom, Canada, Dubai. We provide quality infertility treatments with all advanced reproductive technologies. Our services include I.U.I, I.V.F, I.C.S.I, Laser Assisted Hatching, Blastocyst Culture &Transfer, Pre Genetic Diagnosis & screening, Embryo Preservation, Frozen Embryo Transfer, T.E.S.A, Sperm Preservation, Donor Sperm, Donor Egg, Donor Embryo.
- 13. Dr. Sumita Sofat - Owner of The Sofat Infertility Centre Are you struggling with infertility for many years? If yes, Then schedule your appointment with the best specialist Dr. Sumita Sofat. For free consultancy, her at call 91-98141-26488. Dr. Sumita Sofat is one of the top doctors for infertility treatment. She has contributed her many years in this field. She gives a new hope to the requires with a healthy baby.
- 14. Dr. Sumita Sofat Best Specialist In India Dr. Sumita Sofat listed as the best infertility/IVF specialist in India among doctors. She has been performing all treatments of fertility, such as IUI, ICSI, Egg Fertilization, egg and sperm donation and Surrogacy treatment for last 15 years.
- 15. Check The Reviews & Photos of The Patients Here are the photos of people who have succeeded in conceiving a baby after many years.
- 16. Contact Us Sofat Infertility & Women Care Centre Address : 9, College Road, Near Rose Garden, Ludhiana, Punjab, INDIA Contact Number: +91-98141-26488 E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Website : www.sofatinfertility.com
View more >