Effective ways to prepare for your IELTS - 2015
out of 9
Post on 14-Aug-2015
- 1. Effective ways to prepare for your IELTS - 2015
- 2. Index IELTS Why & for Whom it is IELTS Test Format IELTS Band Score IELTS Preparation Tips
- 3. IELTS IELTS is an International English Language Testing System. It is a English language proficiency test. It is owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia & University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
- 4. Why & for Whom it is People who want to study, live, work in English speaking countries IELTS test is MUST There are two versions of IELTS: Academic IELTS General IELTS Academic IELTS: It is for those who want to study or train in English speaking universities or institutions. General IELTS: It is for those who want to do secondary education, work/training program. IELTS Academic IELTS General IELTS
- 5. IELTS TEST FORMAT There are four modules of the test. They are : You will take the Listening, Reading and Writing tests all on the same day one after the other. Speaking test will be conducted either on the same day, or 7 days before or after that, depending on test centre. Total test time will be 2hrs 45 min. READING TEST WRITING TEST SPEAKING TEST LISTENING TEST
- 6. IELTS TEST FORMAT LISTENING TEST 4 Sections, 30 Min (Academic & General) ACADEMIC READING TEST 3 passages, 60 Min GENERAL READING TEST 3 Passages, 60 Min SPEAKING TEST 11-14 Min (Academic & General) ACADEMIC WRITING TEST 2 Tasks, 60 Min GENERAL WRITING TEST 2 tasks, 60 Min IELTS
- 7. IELTS PREPARATION TIPS Be-aware of the test format Boost your vocabulary Learn and identify synonyms Practice more sample questions Try to be calm and relaxed Talk, Walk & Breathe in English For more information on online ielts training : www.ielts4u.net/
- 8. IELTS BAND SCORE For IELTS exam you will be given a score from 1 to 9 for each part of test modules: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. You can score whole (e.g., 5.0, 6.0, 7.0) or half (e.g., 5.5., 6.5, 7.5) bands in each part of the test.
- 9. THANK YOU www.ielts4u.net
- 10. THANK YOU www.ielts4u.net
View more >
How To Prepare For Your IELTS Test - ??How To Prepare For Your IELTS Test ... 7 from the General training module. ... Short answer questions Writing Part 1