engage all senses
out of 16
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. ENGAGE ALL SENSES
- 2. SMELL
- 3. Have you ever noticed the smell of freshly brewed coffee in shopping streets?
- 4. Would a new car be as exciting without that 'new car' smell? Would you be very disappointed if we told you that the 'new car' smell is artificial? I dont think so. All automobile manufacturers have specialists who make sure a new car smells just right.
- 5. Did you know that supermarkets distribute the sense of freshly baked bread in their bake-off departments?
- 6. Have you already tried chocolate sniffing?
- 7. Did you know that the smell of oranges can have a positive effect on the mood of people in a disco? The smell of oranges turns the visitors happy and relaxed, they stay longer and consume more.
- 8. TOUCH
- 9. Have you been working with smart boards?
- 10. Do you know that mobile producers spend a lot of research to find out the right weight for a new mobile? The average weight of a cell phone is between 200 grams and 800 grams otherwise it's too heavy or light!
- 11. Did you know that lots of effort is spent on making the right feeling of keys on a piano or laptop keyboard.
- 12. SOUND
- 13. Research proves that ads with music that fits the brand are 96% more likely to be remembered than those with non-fit music.
- 14. AT&T found out that when you put on silent hold nearly 60% of all callers hang up.
- 15. According to Lindstrom 74% of Europeans recognize the Nokia ring tone and associate the tone with the brand.
- 16. When Porsche switched from an air-cooled engine to a water-cooled one, they received a tremendous number of complaints. What was the matter? The familiar Porsche sound had disappeared. Porsche moved heaven and earth to develop a new exhaust system whose sound was as close to the old, familiar one as possible.
View more >