engaging generation y smartees webinar
out of 73
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Engaging Generation YSmartees WebinarThis is the full slidedeck of our EngagingGeneration Y Smartees Webinar. Themain focus is on how to adapt yourresearch and marketing to this criticalgeneration. Based on the collectivewisdom of InSites Consultings researchand client cases. Presentation by JoeriVan den Bergh, Gen Y expert at InSitesConsulting and author of How CoolBrands Stay Hot.
- 2. Im Joeri.True type Gen X but involved withfollowing Gen Y/Millennials since theywere only kids.First as an academic researcher inkids & teens marketing, later as ayouth marketing research expert atInSites ConsultingIm author of How Cool Brands StayHot. Branding to Generation YCommitted to connect our clients withthe new (Millennial) consumers.
- 3. Welcome to the Gen Y/MillennialsWebinar Follow me:@joeri_insites
- 4. //Template 1 Tekst
- 5. //Template 1 Tekst
- 6. //Template 1 Tekst
- 7. #146
- 8. R2=.57 R2=.62R2=.74InSites Consulting Brand Model tested by path analysis
- 9. //Authenticity forGeneration YReal
- 10. Real//Template 1 Tekst
- 11. //Authenticity forGeneration YReal
- 12. Real
- 13. Personal finance management tool TIM
- 14. Real
- 15. RealStay true to your roots, but dont shout//Template 1 TekstWarm & close is the new coolBe transparent and respectful, listen (like friends)
- 16. Happy
- 17. // I WILL NEVER FORGET THE DAYExtreme experience (e.g. skydiving, mount climbing) When I was dumpedby my partnerGraduated Meeting the loveof my life Becoming a sportSurpriseDeath of a personchampion N = 40 close to me HappinessAngerMy first kissN = 156N = 13Got my driving license When I got in a fightFear Disgust N = 30 N = 14 New school SadnesDiscovered I had no sreal friends when I N = 93Moved needed them mostEncountered aggressionWas diagnosed Being dumped by mywith a serious boy/girl friend Parents gotillnessdivorcedSource; InSites Consulting 16 country study January 2011 4,065 respondents aged 15-25 in USA, UK, Russia, Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy,Romania, Poland, Brazil, India, and China.
- 18. Self//Template 1 TekstInsert movie rorschach U by Kotex
- 19. Global online contest to recruit 100Young amateur soccer players in 55countries => 16 final best against thebestOver 150,000 young soccer players!
- 20. HappyDeliver gratifications, not just pleasuresDont use negative emotionsHappiness is about connecting youth in a playful way
- 21. Shared challenges to connect with Gen Y #1 Be relevant #2 Be where they are #3 Engagement
- 22. They dont like ONE-WAY TRAFFIC SURVEYS
- 23. They want to COLLABORATE
- 24. As researchers Rethinking a digital strategy
- 25. As researchers
- 26. VS.
- 27. Surveys
- 28. Shared solutions to connect with Gen Y Collaboration Touchpoints Gamification
- 29. Get in Joeri Van den Bergh, Managing Partner & author of thetouchbook How Cool Brands Stay Hot +32 496 23 29 19 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30. Get in Martijn van Bijnen, Business Directortouch +31 107 421 email@example.com
- 31. Get in Maarten Lagae, Senior Research Manager FMCGtouch+44 2078 702 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 32. Get in Giulia E. Gasperi, Research Manager FMCGtouch +1 646 386 email@example.com
- 33. Check our upcoming Smartees on :http://smartees.insites-consulting.com
View more >