estc 2011 presentation by gale ozaeta, belize tourism board, destination management tools
out of 11
Post on 03-Feb-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONEcotourism and Sustainable Tourism Conference (ESTC) (http://www.ecotourismconference.org/) presentation by Gale Ozaeta, Marketing Officer, Belize Tourism Board, presented in September 2011. Organized by The International Ecotourism Society (http://www.ecotourism.org), the ESTC is a unique annual conference providing practical solutions to advance sustainability goals for the tourism industry.
- 1. This presentation was presented at the Ecotourism and Sustainable Tourism Conference 2011 (ESTC 2011), held in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA, from September 19th-21st. Organized by The International Ecotourism Society (TIES), the ESTC is a unique annual conference providing practical solutions to advance sustainability goals for the tourism industry.
Learn more about the ESTC: http://www.ecotourismconference.org
ESTC on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ESTC_Tourism
ESTC on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ESTC.Tourism
The International Ecotourism Society | web www.ecotourism.orgemail firstname.lastname@example.org | tel +1 202 506 5033
- 2. Belize - Winning the Future
with a Common Mission
Presented by the
Belize Tourism Board
September 19th, 2011
- 3. BOLD COMMITMENTS
- 4. A Game Changing Belize
Restructuring of the Belize Tourism Boards Action Plan.
Development of a National Sustainable Tourism Master Plan
Next steps for Belize
- 5. New Action Plan
- 6. Belize Tourism Boards Action Plan 2010-2012
The Belize Tourism Board has developed a 2-year Action Planthat will help to meet the demands of the 21st century.
Priorities by Chapter:
- 7. The Belize Sustainable Tourism Master plan
- 8. The Belize Sustainable Tourism Master Plan
- 9. Next Steps for Belize
- 10. Next Steps for Belize
Establishment of a National Tourism Council
Implementation of the Knowledge Management System tool for San Pedro, Belize
Implementation of new standards for tourism operational standards and licensing
Identification of new tourism training modules and capacity building programs
- 11. Thank YouQuestions?
View more >