Post on 16-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- HOW ARE YOU?.....FINE THANKS.
- HELLO. JANEHI PETER!
- SEE YOU TOMORROW!...BYE! SEE YOU THEN
- GOOD NIGTH!.SLEEP WELL
- GOOD MORNING!GOOD MORNING
- HELLO, IM ELAINE PAUL.NICE TO MEET YOU, ELAINE
- EXCUSE ME..YES, CAN I HELPYOU?
- MAKE YOURSELF OUAT HOME.THANK YOU. THATS VERY NICE
- HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!....YOURE WELCOME
- THANK YOU VERY MUCHOF YOU
- BLESS YOU!.......SAME TO YOU
- What a nice day it is today!....yes its beautiful, isnt it?
- How are you today?.....fine, thanks. How about you?
- Did you have a nice weekend?....yes, we had a great time. We went to the beach and did some shopping.
- How do you like living in Texas?.....Im enjoying it. It was kind of strange at first, but Im getting used to it.
- Did you have a good flight?...yes, no problems the plane was a little bit late, but it didnt matter.
- Did you watch the soccer game yesterday?... No, I missed it. What was the score?
- What a beautiful coat youre wearing!...thank you. I got it in san Francisco last year.
- 1)A: a book of stamps please.
- B: thatll be six dollar
- 2). A: how much is this sweater?
- B: twenty eight fifty
- 3). A: A loaf of sourdough bread and tree rolls, please
- B: thatll be two dollars and eighty two cents.
- 4). A:just this book, please.
- B: All right. Lets see wheres the price?
- Ah! Thats five ninety five.
- 5). A: How much was your car?
- B: fifteen thousand dollars.
- 6). A: how much was the check for?
- B: A hundred and sixty pounds
- I feel nervous. I have a test today. Good luck! Do your best
- I dont feel very well. I think.Im getting the flu. Why dont you go home and go to bed?
- Imfeeling a lot better,thanks. I have a lot more energy . thats good. Im glad to hear it
- Im really excited. Im going on vacation to Bangkok tomorrow. thats, great. Have a good time.
- Im sick of this weather. Its so wet and miserable. I know. We really need some sun.
- 6. Im really tired. I didnt sleep very well last night. That happens to me sometimes. I just read in bed
- 7. Im kind of worried. My grandfathers going into the hospital for test. Im sorry to hear that, but Im sure hell be all right.
- 8. I feel really depressed right now. Nothings going right in my life. cheer up! Things cant be that bad!
- You go down the path, past the pond, over the bridge, and through the gate. Then you go across the road. Take the path trough the park and into the woods, when you come out of the woods, just follow the path up the steps and into the museum. It takes about five minutes or less
- Do you learning English Ana? yes.
- Do you learning English Ana? Yes I do. I love it. Its the language of Shakespeare.
- 2. Are those new jeans youre wearing? No.
- Are those new jeans youre wearing? No they arent. Ive had them for ages.
- 3. Do you know what time it is? No.
- Do you know what time it is? No I dont. Im sorry.
- 4. Can you play any musical instruments? Yes.
- Can you play any musical instruments? Yes, I can as a matter of fact. I can play the violin.
- I have a cold.
- I have the flu
- I twisted my ankle
- I have diarrhea
- I have a sore throat
- I have food poisoning
- I cantstop sneezing, and my noseis runny
- I have a temperature, my whole body aches, and I feel awful
- it hurts when I walk on it
- I keep going to the bathroom
- My glands are swollen, and it hurts when I swallow
- I keep throwing up, and I have diarrhea
- Thank you for calling the Molokai grand hotel, Cathy speaking. How can I help you? Id like to make a reservation. For what dates? Its for two nights. The thirteenth and the fourteenth of this month. And do you want a single or a double room. A single. Non- smoking if its available. Ok, yes, thats fine. I have a room for you. And your name is? Robert Palmer. Can you tell me what the rate is? Yes. Thats $150 a night. Would you like to guarantee your reservation with a credit card. Yes, sure. Its a visa. 4929-7983-0621-8849. thank you. And could I have a telephone number please. Uh-huh. Its(954) 915-0970. youre all set, Mr. palmer. We look forward to seeing you on the thirteen. Bye-bye. Thanks a lot. Good bye
- Their house issuch amess!
- There wereso manypeople at the party!
- Jane and Pete aresuchnice people!
- I spentso muchmoney this weekend!
- A present! for me thatssosweet!
- We hadsuch agood time!
- Princess issuch asmart dog!
- I dont know how they can live in it
- There was nowhere to dance
- I could eat a horse
- But I cant stand their kids
- I dontknow where it all went
- You really didnt have to.Thank youso much for inviting us.
- She understands every word I say
- THANK YOU
View more >