FIFA World Cup Pevious History | FIFA World Cup 2014 News
out of 28
Post on 19-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. The 2002 FIFA World Cup in Korea/Japan reflected a changing football world. On a new continent, old powers were falling fast and after a succession of surprises, for the first time the quarter-finals featured teams from five different federations. In the end, however, it was two well-known faces, Germany and Brazil, who contested the Final and the South Americans who claimed an unprecedented fifth world crown.
- 2. Koreans still like to recall the victorious moment of the 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan when the Korean national team advanced to the semifinal.
- 3. 2006 FIFA World Cup official logo: Celebrating Faces of Football
- 4. The FIFA World Cup ended up in Italian hands in 2006 after an Azzurri triumph that owed everything to teamwork. The abiding memory of the Final at Berlin's Olympic Stadium may be of Zinedine Zidane's meltdown, the France veteran earning an red card for headbutting Marco Materazzi, but there was much to admire about the Italian effort that earned them a fourth world crown.
- 5. This World Cup had a special momentum, linked with a history of freedom and the history of one man.
- 6. FIFA World Cup 2014 begins onThursday, June 12 And ends onSunday, July 13
- 7. THE 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP WILL BE THE 20TH FIFA WORLD CUP, AN INTERNATIONAL MEN'S FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT THAT IS SCHEDULED TO TAKE PLACE IN BRAZIL FROM 12 JUNE TO 13 JULY 2014. IT WILL BE THE SECOND TIME THAT BRAZIL HAS HOSTED THE COMPETITION, THE PREVIOUS BEING IN 1950. BRAZIL WAS ELECTED UNCHALLENGED AS HOST NATION IN 2007 AFTER THE INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL FEDERATION, FIFA, DECREED THAT THE TOURNAMENT WOULD BE STAGED IN SOUTH AMERICA FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1978 IN ARGENTINA, AND THE FIFTH TIME OVERALL. 2014 FIFA World Cup
- 8. SlideShow presented by Dailyinfoguide.com DailyInfoGuide.com is a place for Upcoming News , FIFA World Cup 2014 News presenting and sharing presentations.
View more >