ford super duty car review
Click here to load reader
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Ford Super Duty Car ReviewFullerton Ford http://fullertonford.com
- 2. The full-size truck market is a constant tug-ofwar between Ford, Chevrolet and RAM, but the 2014 Ford F-Series Super Duty arguably takes top billing with its formidable payload and towing capacities. The pulling power of the Super Duty is now matched with new stopping power as well. Engineers recently made meaningful improvements to the braking system, increasing driver confidence in the Super Duty's stopping abilities. Altogether, the 2014 F-Series Super Duty pickups are some of the strongest, most technologically advanced trucks on the market.
- 3. Ford Super Duty
- 4. The standard engine on the F-250 and F-350 is a 6.2liter flex-fuel V8 good for 385 horsepower and 405 lb-ft of torque. Optional is the 6.7-liter Power Stroke turbo diesel that generates 400 hp and an astounding 800 lb-ft of torque. Both engines are connected to a heavyduty TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission that offers manual gear selection. There are no Environmental Protection Agency fueleconomy ratings for the Super Duty, but you can expect mileage in the low-to-mid teens on gasoline models, with diesel models capable of high teens or even 20 miles per gallon on the open road.
- 5. The Ford F-Series Super Duty comes standard with front and side airbags for the driver and the front passenger. SuperCab and Crew Cab models add sidecurtain airbags for both front and rear passengers.Ford has fitted all Super Duty trucks with AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control, which uses reduced engine power and selective-wheel braking to limit the risk of rollover during hard cornering or fast swerving when avoiding an object or collision. Heavy-duty trucks are not subject to crash testing by either the government or the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- 6. 2013 Ford F-Series Super Duty
- 7. Visit the Official Site of Fullerton Ford, Selling Ford in Somerville, NJ and Serving New Brunswick NJ. 1044 US Hwy 22, Somerville, NJ 08876. 1044 US Hwy 22Somerville,NJ08876New: 888-616-5401 Used: 888-210-4406 Service: 888221-0731 Parts: 888-281-6281 Website: http://fullertonford.com
- 8. For Ford Super Duty Car Visit Now