freelance photographer savannah perry. job description a photographer is a person who takes...
Post on 23-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER Savannah Perry
- Slide 2
- JOB DESCRIPTION A photographer is a person who takes photographs. A professional photographer uses photography to earn money; amateur photographers take photographs for pleasure and to record an event, emotion, place, or people. To start getting jobs as a freelance photographer, you need a portfolio. A portfolio shows samples of your work.
- Slide 3
- WORKING CONDITIONS Its hard to find jobs as a freelance photographer. You work whenever or odd jobs to make money Entering your pictures into contests is a good way to make money
- Slide 4
- SKILLS Using a camera Knowing colors and patters
- Slide 5
- EDUCATION You dont really need a full education to be a photographer. Taking classes on it will help you further your career.
- Slide 6
- CAREER Knowing how to become a freelance photographer can be easy, it's learning how to become a freelance photographer who makes money that can be the challenging part. You may decide to freelance for the practice or the fun, but most people jump into this career or hobby path as a means to bring in additional income.
- Slide 7
- WAGES Average 25.00 an hour A professional will make more then a freelance
- Slide 8
- INTERESTING STUFF More than half of all photographers are self-employed, which is a much higher proportion than the average. Technical expertise, imagination and creativity are essential
- Slide 9
- SITES http://photosecrets.com/freelance-photography-how-to-begin- your-career http://photosecrets.com/freelance-photography-how-to-begin- your-career http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Freelance_Photogra pher/Hourly_Rate
View more >