Future cities. After school club summary
out of 14
Post on 25-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThis is some of our young students work. We teach sustainable architecture at primary schools in London since two years ago.We focus on early ages as we truly believe the sooner we open their minds to creativity and sustainable values the better fot their and our future.
- 1. FUTURE CITIES SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE FOR CHILDREN. Semistano arquitectos. London.
- 2. Children should grow up being aware of their built environment and their potential to change the future for the better.We want them to embrace and claim for new strategies to obtain a better city to live in. This workshop arose as a critical and purposeful reaction to the lack of architectural knowledge amongst society. We have launched a pedagogical platform aimed at children all around London, teaching architecture and sustainability at primary schools. During these years we have collected some of their designs enjoying their colourful and sustainable future.
- 3. Colourful solar panels, tomatoes and algae on the roof
- 4. Communal bike with plastic roof to avoid rain.
- 5. Collecting sun energy and distributing it to other buildings.
- 6. Rehabilitating and converting the castle into a bus station.
- 7. Vegetables shop with green house to grow its own food on the roof.
- 8. Wind mills and sun panels for their new school.
- 9. Reusing old boats to grow food and algae, protecting birds and collecting water.
- 10. Museum with big machine to purify the air. Fun houses beside.
- 11. Structure to collect rain water for the roof top swimming pool
- 12. Children proud of their designs at Islington Museum ( London) during one workshops lesson.
- 13. These pages are just some examples of their fabulous designs. They inspire us to be better architects and teachers.
- 14. For further information about our activities and schedule please contact us. Future cities DoloresVictoria Ruiz Garrido Juan Jos Ruiz Martn email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org www.semisotano.es
View more >
Swavesey Kids Club Breakfast Club: Swavesey Primary School Hall From 7.30 - handover to Primary School Staff at 8.55am After School Club: Swavesey Primary
Kiwanis Club of Tri-Cities Industry www.KiwanisTCI.org Kiwanis Club of Tri-Cities Industry www.KiwanisTCI.org Vision Statement Tri-Cities Industry Club2008-2009
THE HUB The Rotary Club of Park Cities - Microsoft HUB The Rotary Club of Park Cities ... ry Voices. Have you recently ... Jarlʼs wife Nadine Johnson, Hugh Griffith,
Applying Conservation Psychology ?· After-school Environmental Club. Longer duration ... Sandy Powell,…
Monthly Newsletter of the Quad Cities Bicycle Club ... Newsletter of the Quad Cities Bicycle Club — September 2011 Celebrating RAGBRAI 2011 ... 89 9th St ... The basic structure of the overpass isn't set
Section 1: Orientation - Home - Twin Cities Sailing Club viewClub Sailing Club Sailing Sailing Basics Sailing Basics Sailing Basics Sailing Basics Racing Racing Orientation Orientation Racing Racing Orientation Orientation Twin Cities Sailing Club 2015 Handbook New Member Orientation Club
THE HUB The Rotary Club of Park Cities - Microsoft Tree Dec 6-12, ... • Wealth Management Advisor • Certified Financial Manager ... THE HUB The Rotary Club of Park Cities December 3,
THE HUB The Rotary Club of Park Cities - Microsoft ?· THE HUB The Rotary Club of Park Cities Volume…