future talent booklet final
out of 18
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONAIESEC Czech Republic TMP brand information
- Imagine you are a student sitting in a pub with your friends. You are drinking a cold beer and someone asks you: What are these AIESEC internships all about? And you start describing Global Citizen and Global Talent. You start describing what partner countries they can go to, on what sort of projects or jobs and according to the sub- products. But what about membership? What would you say if they asked you what the membership program in AIESEC can bring them? Well, you can lead team, you can get some relevant skills in GIP, in OGX. Currently it is not easy to describe AIESEC membership in an easily understandable way for non-AIESECers. We are unable to set the right expectations during promotion and selection process of newies and we are not sure what can we offer them in the long run. What is Future Talent going to bring us: - Clear statement of what AIESEC membership program is - What is our unique value proposition and how to communicate it to the students - Better communication of our mission and purpose of organization - Allocation of our members in a more efficient way - Make our program more attractive to the external world
- This is what we aim to change with Future Talent. Our goal is to truly understand what AIESEC can offer to students, promote it and deliver it. Future Talent is a brand that goes together with Global Citizen and Global Talent and will allow us to define our specific customers and offer them our value proposition. It is a membership program developed by AIESEC for young people who are looking for different opportunities for their personal and professional development in different areas. Future Talent booklet is here to help you to become acquainted with our new brand and give you the overview and resources necessary to understand it and work with it. As a result, new members (and also current ones) of AIESEC should realize what are they signing themselves into and what they will get out of AIESEC Experience. Even you are Future Talent. Own it, believe it, make it happen.
- Future Talent is a membership program developed by AIESEC for young people who are looking for different opportunities for their personal and professional development in different areas. The members go through practical team work experience and have possibility to lead people. Being part of an international organization members have a chance to work on meaningful projects and meet other active students from all around the world. - Practical Team work experience - Practical hard skills development - Soft skills and self awareness development - Work experience in an International environment - Big network of people - Working on projects with Social Impact - Possibility to lead people Our customers are young people who are searching for opportunities for their future development, they are aware about environment around them and they are willing to take an action to change things. DRIVEN PURPOSEFUL COLLABORATIVE - Young people (university student with time for AIESEC) - Proactive and looking for opportunities for their development - Interested in their future (they are aware that they need to invest in themselves) - Interested in future of others and world - Social oriented (awareness of others, they care about other people, they care about things that are happening around them and they want to have influence on them) - Open minded, cross culturally and solution oriented
- Future Talent Business program gives opportunity to get to know business environment of local market for young people, understand sales and networking techniques and communication skills. Sales is one of the most important activities in AIESEC and it is part of the JD in all our areas. Even though this profile of people we need mostly in iGIP, iGCDP and COMM functions. With this sub product we want to attract right people for this positions and to insure they stay longer in organization by choosing from different opportunities in career path and providing them with more precise options for their personal development. For AIESEC this means that we will keep the knowledge longer in organization and achieve bigger results by having people with needed experience and knowledge on right positions. - Selling and negotiation skills development - Account management experience - Market research experience - Contacts with companies and with other people interested in business - Fast thinking - Effective communication - Stress and emotionally resistant - Solution oriented - Result oriented
- Scheduling meetings with companies Attending business meetings Introducing the possibilities of internship to companies Negotiating with companies Signing contracts Product delivery (helping company searching for suitable international candidates, customer care for both side the company and the intern tracking realization of internship) Scheduling meetings with companies Attending business meetings Introducing the possibilities of sponsorship and partnership Negotiating with companies Taking care of our partners and sponsors Product delivery - Organizing events for the partners (awards, workshops) Scheduling meetings with NGOs (schools, hospitals) Attending meetings with them Introducing them to AIESEC and possibilities of internship, introducing our projects Account management of NGOs Organization of the project (search and selection of interns, interns care during realization of internship, host families) Scheduling meetings with university and teachers Attending meetings with them Introducing them to AIESEC and possibilities of partnerships Managing relations with university and teachers Event management (Prvkoviny, Majles, university events we can attend) *this are the opportunities that are offered to members in this sub-product. Each member should create his own career path with the tendency to go through more positions and stays longer in organization. INTERNSHIP iGCDP Selling Member iGIP Member University sales member iGCDP TL iGIP TL University Sales TL VP ER VP iGIP LCP NST MCVP
- Besides TM, HR process are taking big part in our exchange areas as well. With this sub product we are going to be able to present our operations much easier to external world and find members who see their future development in HR area. In this way we can insure they stay longer in AIESEC by following opportunities in career path. By this we are going to be able to provide them more precise and qualitative experiences and insure we keep the knowledge longer in organization, this will lead us to higher results in the future. Future Talent Human Resources program gives the opportunity to get practical experience in this field by running HR processes and provide students right opportunities. - Practical selection experience - Providing students international job offers/searching for the right foreign students for - projects in CZ - Education of members and students - How to work with CV and motivation letters - Customer care experience - Using and improving English - Empathetic - Open minded - Networker - Analytical - Organized and stress free
- Creation of selection materials and running selection for students who want to go abroad Helping to find best internship for students (matching process), regular communication between students and companies Searching for information about countries (political and economical situation, current recommendations and warnings) searching for information for entry and visit countries (visa, vaccination) Making interviews with students in English Preparation of education seminars for students that are going abroad (OPS) Online care and support for the students who goes abroad Solving problems during internships Creating selection process for the incoming students Making Skype interviews with the incoming students, Choosing the right students for project Communication with trainees after getting chosen Insuring preparation and education for interns before start of the project Organization of the project (selling the project to NGOs, help with interns arrivals, interns care during realization of internship, manage host families, create events for interns) Helping with selection process of new members Participation on preparing of LTC Support the VP TM in tracking members and R&R. Creating and preparing of trainings and education Data collecting INTERNSHIP OGX Matching Member iGCDP Matching Member OGX TL iGCDP TL TM MANAGER VP iGCDP VP OGX VP TM LCP NST MCVP *this are the opportunities that are offered to members in this sub-product. Each member should create his own career path with the tendency to go through more positions and stays longer in organization.
- Future Talent Marketing program gives the opportunity to get basic knowledge and experience in marketing and PR by running promotion campaigns for different products. With this sub product we are going to be able to target right profile of members for this positions and set up clear expectations for JDs in this area. As well providing our members with different opportunities we can prolong their stay in organization which will mean that skills and experience they gain will stay longer as well. Like this we are going to be able to reach bigger reach on our market, not repeating same mistakes and improving our approaches. - Presentation skills development - Social media marketing experience - Event management skills - Graphic design skills development - Copy write skills development - Self confident/self presentation skills - Not scared to speak in public - Effective communication - Creative - Analytical - Able to receive feedback - Software/Copy write skills
- Creating proposals for our projects and internships, creation of graphic materials Taking care of websites, facebook or other sources of online promotion Promotion of our internship to university students (physical promotion)
View more >
Identifying Future Talent through Succession Future Talent through Succession Planning: ... – Linking Performance Management to Succession Planning ... – Online Talent Assessment across many