GHS Hazard CommunicationGHS Hazard Communication Files... · GHS Hazard CommunicationGHS Hazard Communication…
Post on 08-Jun-2018
Embed Size (px)
GHS Hazard CommunicationGHS Hazard CommunicationGHS Hazard CommunicationGHS Hazard Communication
Choose the best answer:
1. T F The Purpose of the Hazard Communication Law is to ensure that the employees report hazards to the Environmental Protection Agency.
2. T F The law requires that you receive training on the HazCom or the Right-to-Know Law.
3. T F You have the right to know about hazardous chemicals in your workplace.
4. T F Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are technical documents that are no available to most employees.
5. T F The easiest and quickest way of identifying a hazardous chemicals is to simply look at the products label for HazCom pictograms
6. T F All hazardous materials carry the same skull and crossbones pictogram on the label.
7. T F The HazCom rule conforms to the GHS (Globally Harmonized System) standard for labeling and safety data sheets.
8. T F SDSs have a section on emergencies and first aid.
9. T F Standard pictograms are required on hazardous chemical containers.
10. T F SDSs are available to you at work, You should know how to access it.