gic industrial components llp
out of 45
Post on 17-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONGIC Industrial Components LLP is one of the leading manufacturers and exporter of Precision engineering turned components and Cold-forged screws and rivets, suitable for electrical, electronic, auto-mobiles, plastic moulding and industrial applications.
- 1. Welcome To
- 2. MANUFACTURERS OF PRECISION MACHINED & COLD FORGED METAL COMPONENTS
- 3. ESTABLISHED SINCE 1976 LEADING MANUFACURERS OF PRECISION MACHINED AND COLD FORGED COMPONENTS AS PER CUSTOMERSS REQUIREMENTS, SPECIFICATIONS & DRAWINGS COMPANY PROFILE
- 4. OUR WIDE PRODUCT RANGE INCLUDE CNC MACHINED COMPONENTS INSERTS RIVETS TERMINALS NUTS BOLTS SCREWS SENSOR HOUSING NEUTRAL LINKS AUTO MOBILE INSTRUMENTS PANEL MACHINED COMPONENTS COMPANY PROFILE
- 5. COMPANY PROFILE AYEARN FOR SPECIALIZATION AND TOTAL COMMIEMENT TO QUALITY HAS SEEN THE GROUP SUCCEED IN LOCAL AS WELL AS OVERSEAS MARKETS GROUP COMPANY INCLUDE M/S PRASHANT INDUSTRIES COMMITTED TO BECOMING LEADERS IN THE INDUSTRY WITH NEW AND INNOVATIVE DESIGNS THAT WILL RAISE THE STANDARD OF EXVELLENCE TO NEW LEVELS STRICTLY PRODUCT DRIVEN COMPANY HAS BEEN TRANSFORMED TO A CUSTOMER DRIVEN COMPANY, OUR AIM TO DELIGHT THE CUSTOMER WE ARE CERTIFIED AS PER ISO 9001:2008 STANDARDS BY : SW-TUV AUDITED AND ACCREDITED BY DUNS AND BRADSTREET
- 6. HIERARCHY CHART
- 7. MANAGEMENT JK Mundra As Ralph Waldo Emerson rightly said, Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail, stands true for the founder and managing director of the Gujarat Industrial Corporation (GIC). Mr. JK Mundra is a man who hailed from a family with stable jobs and a secured income, but the courageous man decided to take the road less travelled and started a company which later turned in to a family business. After scoring a degree in BSc Mechanical Engineering in 1966, Mr. JK Mundra spent a couple of years working for companies that dealt with electrical cables and textiles, which followed a promotion that triggered his transfer to Indonesia. But Mr. JK Mundra was a man who aimed to touch the sky. In 1971, Mr. Mundra established a partnership firm based in Jamangar, which manufactured brass components and in 1976, the world witnessed the dawn of GIC. Since inception, Mr. Mundra is best known for being an ace mentor, a punctual trailblazer with an eye for details. Along with being responsible corporate citizen, Mundra also happens to be an ideal civilian by running three non-profit schools, including one for deaf and dumb underprivileged kids. Mr. JK Mundra currently heads the organization with an intense focus on finance, specializing in the companys the financial compliance as per the government norms.
- 8. MANAGEMENT Prashant Mundra With an education in Engineering and a masters in finance, GIC director Mr. Prashant Mundra, heads the marketing and finance departments of the company, with a focus on customer relations and service. Along with a profitable company, Mr. Prashant Mundra aims at flawless client servicing and lasting customer relations. The director aces at combining the creative and lateral thinking in both, business and his personal life. Mr. Prashant Mundra is engrossed in the companys profit graphs and at the same time he focuses on making sure each business transaction is executed keeping the customers comfort and positive experience in mind. He believes in using his working hours to the maximum, to remove quality time for his family as well. This finance pioneer joined GIC immediately after his post graduation in 1997 and continues to be the bridge between the younger and elder generations in this family business.
- 9. MANAGEMENT Rahul Mundra With an overwhelming experience which expands over a decade, Rahul Mundra joined this family business in 2002 and is christened as the ace polymath of GIC. This knowledge powerhouse is a Civil Engineer with a post graduate degree in construction and project management. His experience consists of working at Gammon India at the Delhi Metro Rail Project, along with working with Swiss type Screw Machines and the Metal Machining Industry. Ever since Rahul Mundra was attached to GIC, he has played the vital role of a technical visionary by taking care of the production, technical and development of the manufacturing, along with heading the purchase and import of machines. Under this tech gurus leadership, GIC has grown immensely, with the imports of high end machines and complex components.
- 10. THE AVERAGE AGE OF OUR STAFF IS 38 YRS. MOST OF THEM WITH US FOR LAST 25 YEARS. THE AVERAGE AGE OF OUR WORKERS IS 25 YRS. QUALIFICATIONS: ITI, BCOM, GRADUATE. THREE ENGINEERS WITH THE ORGANISATION WITH POSTGRADUATION COMPANY PROFILE
- 11. COMPANY PROFILE / INFRASTUCTURE GIDC PHASE I 20,000 SQ FT OF MANUFACTURING FACILITY
- 12. COMPANY PROFILE / INFRASTUCTURE CNC UNIT AT GIDC PHASE 2 20,000 SQ FT OF MANUFACTURING FACILITY
- 13. COMPANY PROFILE / INFRASTUCTURE IN-HOUSE WORKSHOP FACILITIES
- 14. COMPANY PROFILE / INFRASTUCTURE TRAINING & CONFERENCE FACILITIES
- 15. COMPANY PROFILE / MILESTONE STARTED AS SAURASHTRA INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION 1970 1976 1980 1981 1985 1987 1998 1999 2003 2007 2009 2011 2013
- 16. COMPANY PROFILE / MILESTONE 1970 1976 1980 1981 1985 1987 1998 1999 2003 2007 2009 2011 2013 CHANGED NAME TO GUJARAT INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION
- 17. COMPANY PROFILE / MILESTONE SHIFTED TO GIDC PHASE 1 WITH FACTORY AREA OF 3000 SQ FEET 1970 1976 1980 1981 1985 1987 1998 1999 2003 2007 2009 2011 2013
- 18. COMPANY PROFILE / MILESTONE 1970 1976 1980 1981 1985 1987 1998 1999 2003 2007 2009 2011 2013 STARTED SUPPLYING TO TIER 1 AUTOMOBILE COMPANY M/s AUTOMETER
- 19. 1970 1976 1980 1981 1985 1987 1998 1999 2003 2007 2009 2011 2013 COMPANY PROFILE / MILESTONE STARTED SUPPLIES TO LML, INDIA.
- 20. 1970 1976 1980 1981 1985 1987 1998 1999 2003 2007 2009 2011 2013 COMPANY PROFILE / MILESTONE FROM CONVENTIONAL HAND MACHINES TO CAM TYPE SCREW MACHINE, THE PIONEERS IN JAMNAGAR.
- 21. COMPANY PROFILE / MILESTONE 1970 1976 1980 1981 1985 1987 1998 1999 2003 2007 2009 2011 2013 ADDED 2000 SQ FEET AREA TO EXISTING FACTORY. STARTED SUPPLIES TO LEADING COMPANIES
- 22. COMPANY PROFILE / MILESTONE 1970 1976 1980 1981 1985 1987 1998 1999 2003 2007 2009 2011 2013 TIER 1 AUTOMOBILE ANCILLARIES
- 23. COMPANY PROFILE / MILESTONE 1970 1976 1980 1981 1985 1987 1998 1999 2003 2007 2009 2011 2013 DOUBLED THE PRESENT CAPACITY WITH A TOTAL BUILT UP AREA OF 10,000 SQ FT.
- 24. COMPANY PROFILE / MILESTONE 1970 1976 1980 1981 1985 1987 1998 1999 2003 2007 2009 2011 2013 DOUBLED THE CAPACITY WITH A TOTAL BUILT UP AREA OF 20,000 SQ FT.
- 25. COMPANY PROFILE / MILESTONE 1970 1976 1980 1981 1985 1987 1998 1999 2003 2007 2009 2011 2013 FIRST IN INDIA TO GET STATE OF THE ART CNC TECHNOLOGY WITH MULTI SLIDE USED BY GERMANS AND AMERICANS TILL DATE
- 26. ADDED A SEPARATE CNC UNIT AT GIDC PHASE 2 WITH BUILT UP ARERA OF 10,000 SQ FT COMPANY PROFILE / MILESTONE 1970 1976 1980 1981 1985 1987 1998 1999 2003 2007 2009 2011 2013
- 27. COMPANY PROFILE / MILESTONE 1970 1976 1980 1981 1985 1987 1998 1999 2003 2007 2009 2011 2013 CONSTRUCTION STARTED TO ADD 10,000 SQ FT FOR GIDC PHASE 2 UNIT
- 28. QUALITY Quality check process is periodically reviewed and required steps are taken in order to meet the ever changing customer expectations and the quality standard set for the products.
- 29. QUALITY INSPECTION FACILITIES 1. OUTSIDE MICROMETER (Up to 50 mm) (L.C 0.001mm) 2. INSIDE MICROMETER (in mm) 3. DEPTH MICROMETER 4. GEAR TOOTH MICROMETER 5. SCREW THREAD MICROMETER 6. POINT MICROMETER 7. DISK MICROMETER 8. DEPTH MICROMETER 9. BLADE MICROMETER 10. GROOVE MICROMETER 11. VERNIER CALLIPER (IN INCH AS WELL AS mm.) 12. VERNIER HEIGHT GAUGE 13. THREAD PLUG GAUGE AND RING GAUGES 14. PIN GAUGE AND RING GAUGES 15. DIAL GAUGES 16. SNA
View more >
The GIC Ag Carbon Index (GIC-ACI) - AgEcon Agricultrue Carbon Index...The GIC Ag Carbon Index (GIC-ACI) Development, ... including sugar mills, starch ... and chemical manufacturing),
??XLS fileWeb view2015-06-24pramod verma hemlata pant km usha adhikari uma joshi ... ganesh singh khanka 108017-d- gic kande kiroli hukam singh bohra ... b- gic nainital a- gic halduchaur a- gic kaladhungi a- gic lamachaur