golf 4 millions golf professional
out of 14
Post on 17-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. INTRODUCING Golf 4 Millions Nationwide Closest to the Pin Competition, provides Amateurs and Golf Professionals millions in Prizes.
- 2. Jimmy Wright Director of Golf Can you imagine your member standing at a par 3 surrounded by their family, friends and millions of people watching on TV in Orlando thinking how they made it to the finals, they typically shoot 100 and their 120 yard shot lands 10 feet from the pin to your surprise they are closest and win $800,000 that will happen every year only the prize will be bigger.
- 3. This presentation has been prepared solely for the use by the prospective golf course participants in Golf 4 Millions Events, Inc. National Closest to the Pin Competition. The information set forth herein does not purport to be complete and no obligation to update or otherwise revise such information is being assumed. No person in any jurisdiction may treat this presentation as constituting either an offer of any fund, to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any interest in the Company. A prospective subscriber must rely solely on the terms of, and disclosure of information in the Companys websites terms and conditions. Each prospective club and or course in the competition will be required to execute a subscription agreement to affect participation in our competition. GOLF4MILLIONS C L O S E S T T O T H E P I N C O M P E T I T I O N Contact: Mark Slipp firstname.lastname@example.org THE OPPORTUNITY COMPETITION SERVICES TEAM
- 4. GOLF4MILLIONS: 2015 Prizes THE OPPORTUNITY COMPETITION SERVICES TEAM 12+ CARS 10+ ROLEXes $800,000+ Closest to Pin Prize 50+ TRIPS 100+ GoPROs 200+ Golf TLinks
- 5. The answer is simple. To establish a interactive dialogue of communication with your audience. In fact, there is no serious debate today about the importance of recognition and storytelling, Golf 4 Millions members and pros do the storytelling you can engage your members and publish videos and recognize members, our members publish videos and share stories of success and promote your course and club! WHY WOULD YOU USE Golf 4 Millions? A OPPORTUNITY EXISTS.. You can use all of Golf 4 Millions services for free when you sign up and your members and guests participate in our Closest to Pin Competition. Many members and clubs combine our services. You can use or survey software and use our tee time booking apps for free as a participating Golf 4 Millions club all at no cost to you or the club. THE OPPORTUNITY COMPETITION SERVICES TEAM
- 6. When clubs integrate the Golf 4 Millions Competition into their season They use it as a marketing tool; Experience increased traffic and revenue spinoff; Get a renewed sense of enthusiasm around a competition at your club. Amateurs purchase Closest to the Pin shots for $1.00 each. CLUB COMPETITION THE OPPORTUNITY COMPETITION SERVICES TEAM Clubs may choose to only integrate shot sales into an existing recurring event (e.g. Mens Day and Ladies Day) or as add-on to enhance a single tournament or event, however clubs that make shots available on par three holes as part of regular daily rounds (as many of our participating clubs do) provide members with maximum engagement and generate the most marketing benefit for their club. Amateur Golfers Golf Professionals Community Sponsors National Partners Golf 4 Millions Competition
- 7. Winners at the Club level advance to their Regional Competition: organized by Golf 4 Millions. Each Pro-Am style Regional Competition features: a guaranteed car for the Amateur Closest to the Pin winner and a Rolex for the Pro. 100 shots per year qualifies 1 amateur from your club; 500 shots per year qualifies 1 amateur and 1 pro; 1000 shots per year qualifies 2 amateurs and 1 pro; 2000 + or more shot attempts entitles your club to bring 3 amateurs and 1 pro to our regional event. REGIONAL COMPETITION THE OPPORTUNITY COMPETITION SERVICES TEAM
- 8. Regional Competition winners advance to the National Finals held in Orlando, FL at PGA Merchandise Show. organized by Golf 4 Millions. NATIONAL FINALS Amateur Golfers Golf Professionals Community Sponsors National Partners Golf 4 Millions Competition THE OPPORTUNITY COMPETITION SERVICES TEAM Amateurs play for the accumulated prize pool Pros play for additional prizes and awards.
- 9. COUNTRIES CONNECTIONS VIRAL MARKETING: WHY AND HOW Viral marketing and viral advertising are buzzwords referring to marketing techniques that use pre-existing social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and hundreds of others to increase a products brand awareness or to achieve product sales through self-replicating viral messages (analogous to the spread of viruses or computer viruses.) These messages can be delivered by word of mouth or enhanced by the network effects of the Internet. Viral marketing may take the form of video clips, interactive games, advergames, free products, images, or even text messages. The goal of viral marketing programs is to create messages that have a high probability of being repeated and spread within social groups within a short period of time. Viral marketing describes any strategy that encourages individuals to pass on a marketing message to others, creating the potential for exponential growth in the messages exposure and influence. Like viruses, such strategies take advantage of rapid multiplication to explode the message to thousands and even hundreds of thousands of individuals. Elements of a Viral Marketing Strategy A viral marketing strategy need not contain ALL these elements, but the more tactics a strategy includes, the more powerful the results are likely to be. An effective viral marketing strategy ... 1. Gives away products or services 2. Provides for effortless transfer of ideas to others 3. Scales easily from small to very large 4. Takes advantage of the human urge to communicate 5. Utilizes existing communication networks 6. Takes advantage of the users resources at no cost MARKETING EXPANDING THE Golf 4 Millions USER BASE: THE MARKETING STRATEGY MOST PEOPLE ARE SOCIAL. And social scientists believe that each person has a network of 8 to 12 people in their close network of friends, family, and associates. A persons broader network may consist of scores, hundreds, or thousands of people, depending upon his position in society. A waitress, for example, may communicate regularly with hundreds of customers in a given week. Network marketers have long understood the power of these human networks. People on the Internet develop networks of relationships, too. They collect friends on Facebook, and favorite website URLs and groups of followers on Twitter. When we are able to place a message about Golf 4 Millions into these networks and existing communications between people, we are able to rapidly multiply its dispersion. EARLY RESULTS: Our current conversion statistics have shown that around 25% of the participants in our Closest to Pin competition are eager to be recognized as closest for a week who also envision winning a car at our regional Closest to Pin or our annual grand prize, these members and guests return again and again to participate and buy another round of golf. Participation in our Closest to Pin Competition also make your members a more engaged member of your community. THE OPPORTUNITY COMPETITION SERVICES TEAM
- 10. 10 Mark Slipp. Golf 4 Millions People love recognition, Golf 4 Millions delivers recognition and daily communication with High Income High Net Worth (HIHNW) customers in a competitive engaged ongoing social media and on the ground program through golf professionals and golf courses everywhere
- 11. VIRALMARKETING:CUSTOMER ACQUISTIONA&CONVERSTION COUNTRIES CONNECTIONS Over time, Golf 4 Millions has developed a predictable formula for growing new user registrations: 1. ACQUISITION UPSELL FROM FREEMIUM; SUBSCRIPTIONS 2. RETENTION LIFECYCLE EMAILS; ALERTS 3. REFERRAL FACEBOOK, SHARE-THIS AND RETWEET UPSELL FROM FREEMIUM; SUBSCRIPTIONS AND TRANSACTIONS SHOT REVENUE $$$ GOLF 4 MILLIONS App Internet marketing, user downloads and user activation is not a linear step by step process. Its a virtuous circle of upgrades, referrals, drip emails, contests and even traditional public relations. Our competition drives customer acquisition using popular electronic marketing methods, including SEO, SEM eMail, Blogs, PPD, Affiliates and Social Networks. A series of email campaigns, designed to educate, inform and reengage users, are dripped over the course of time to accounts. We regularly inform users of closest to pin winners both at your course and at other clubs in your region. This keeps the users engaged with you. We also facilitate online support and social media (i.e. Facebook) gives users a chance to be fans and engage in a sense of community. A refer-a-friend process asks the user permission to invite theirs friends on popular networks like Facebook, Twitter and Skype as well as Golf 4 Millions. We manage all of this activity and send the customers to you to play more golf and to take more lessons. When you upload an instruction video or your members upload a shot attempt you club gets recognized. THE OPPORTUNITY COMPETITION SERVICES TEAM
- 12. ABOUT US Mark Slipp CEO As the founder of Golf 4 Millions, Mark enjoys deploying all of the skills he has learned in the past 25 years in finance and marketing to help golf clubs everywhere improve member engagement while integrating a fun competitive spirit to business development. Mark has been consulting in the investment, venture and finance industries for over twenty years providing superior returns to individual, corporate and pension clients. As an entrepreneur, he has successfully established new business at BMO/Nesbitt Burns, TD Bank/TD Evergreen, establishing and continues to run Marshall Capital Corporation since 1998 additionally developedand sold a softw
View more >