help with student loan debt
out of 7
Post on 14-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Do You Need Help With Student Loan Debt3 Things That Can Help YouWith Your Debt
- 2. #1 Cutting ExpensesGet an empty envelope and start tracking placing your receipts in the envelope after you go to the storeAt the end of the month, pull out a piece of paper and write down the name of the store that you spent money at, and how much you spent.Try to figure out how you can cut that expensedown by either eating at home, or finding acheaper solutionUse the extra money saved to pay down your debts.
- 3. 2. Eliminate Credit Card UseSomething that holds a lot of people back are credit cards. You want to stop using credit cards as much as possible.Take your lowest credit card balance, find a wayto make at least an extra $150 per month. Andput this toward your lowest credit card balance.Once you pay off that credit card, put the extra money to your next highest debt.Pay only the minimum on your other credit cards as you go through this process.
- 4. 3.Seek Professional HelpDo not try to do everything by yourself. A professional company can help you fix your credit and lower your debts.Here Is a Company that you can call, which offers a free 30 minute consultation.Call Monday to Friday from 7 am to 5 pm PSTCuraDebt does not have a physical office.CuraDebt does help people and small businesses nationwide.Please have your statements available whencalling @:______________________________>
- 5. Call For A Free Debt Evaluation888-349-2841
- 6. More On Student LoansStudent loans can be one of the most devastating debts to pay back.There is a great website that you can read the stories of those who are struggling to pay pack their student debt.That website is www.occupystudentdebt.comAt the current time there is a petition taking place to stop students from being treated like criminals, for trying to make a decent living.
- 7. P.STry to find a financial statement that can help youget a picture of where your finances are bygoing to Google and typing infree financial statement.This will help you find out how you can improve your finances.We hope you found this slide useful.
View more >
Student loan servicing - files. Executive summary More than 41 million Americans collectively owe more than $1.2 trillion in student loan debt, making student loan debt the second-largest class
Debt getting in your way? Get a handle on it. Payday loan Past-due fees & fines Auto loan Is debt getting
Cumulative Median Student Loan Debt in Minnesota, 2016 ?· Cumulative Student Loan Debt in Minnesota,…
Student Debt Doctor LLC: Stipulated Order for Permanent ... a mortgage, loan, debt, or obligation other
Cumulative Median Student Loan Debt in Minnesota, ?· Cumulative Student Loan Debt in Minnesota, 2016…
Managing Student Loan Debt - Housing Action Student Loan debt ... Loan becomes delinquent when you fail to make a due payment; ... this causes the balance and interest to balloon