holley walker virtual resume
Post on 07-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONHolley with an "ey", corporate trainer.
- 1. Holley Walker
2. And YES that is Holley with an EY
Most requested instructor out of14
In L&D for 8 years
Knows ADDIE model and Gap Analysis
Strives for each participant to have an AH-HA moment
Consistently receives glowing reviews
4. Companies that gave me an opportunity to do what I love
Level 4 - ResultsWhat impact did the learning have on the business result?
Renegade High Impact Sales Certified
(inbound, outbound, direct sales, and field service)
Level 3 - BehaviorWhat has improved or changed asthe result of training?
Fitzpatrick 4 levels of Evaluation Certified
Level 2 - KnowledgeWhat did they learn from the training?
Level 1 - Reaction
How was the initial training?
Carrot Recognition Certification
6. Toastmaster since 2007
Area Governor 2011-2012
Chairperson for Toastmaster Leadership institute 6/18/2011
Advanced Communicator Bronze
Responsible for the success of 5 clubs
Advanced Leader Silver
Successfully delivered 24 speeches
Held innumerable leadership roles
Passion for helping others succeed
Adept at addressing Adult learning styles
Engaging and humorous instructor
18 years of demonstrated leadership
8. What else is there to know about
Holley - with anEY- Walker?
For instance, I took this picture on a hike on the Appalachian Trail!
9. Enjoys challenging, fun and exciting things like running in the mud
MS Mud Run
10. Keepers of my
11. I like to do things out of the ordinary (some call it thinking outside of the box)
12. If you are looking for someone who is passionate about training, someone who gets consistently positive reviews, someone who truly wants to contribute to others success, then look no further. You have found me
Holley - with an EY- Walker.
You can reach me at: