How Can We Reduce Our Ecological Footprint??. How can we reduce our ecological footprint??? Recycle Products when possible Buy Products made from recycled.
out of 9
Post on 18-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- How Can We Reduce Our Ecological Footprint??
- Slide 2
- How can we reduce our ecological footprint??? Recycle Products when possible Buy Products made from recycled materials Re-Use materials and avoid disposable products (not everything is recyclable) Reduce the amount we buy (Do I NEED another pair of jeans???)
- Slide 3
- Find products that have less packaging/Buy in Bulk Use re-usable water bottles. Shop from environmentally friendly companies (youll have to do some research) Buy locally produced materials
- Slide 4
- Buy Organic Food Use environmentally friendly alternatives to household chemicals Re-useable Shopping Bags Dont buy/order more food than you will actually eat Eat less red meat (or become a vegetarian)
- Slide 5
- Walk, Ride a Bike or use Public Transportation Dont heat or air condition to extremes Buy Energy Star Appliances Buy Fuel-Efficient Cars and keep them in good repair
- Slide 6
- Wear clothes made from cotton, wool and natural fabrics instead of synthetics Carpool to work/school or walk! Insulate Buildings and Homes Turn Lights off when not using them Take shorter showers (5 minutes less everyday??)
- Slide 7
- What else can we do????
- Slide 8
- Tragedy of commons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTurihxST nI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTurihxST nI Great pacific garbage clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5y1W5xd uiE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5y1W5xd uiE Gpgp clip
- Slide 9
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP1nzCqo T9g http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP1nzCqo T9g Ecological footprint video clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZFkUeleHP Y Tragedy of the commons animation
View more >
By- Donna Tran and Jasmine Tran. As students we can reduce our ecological footprint on our local environment by saving energy in our homes. The more electricity.
Talent 21 By Jacob Weber. The Big Question As students how can we reduce our ecological foot print on our local environment?
Water Conservation Samantha Rocap. Question As Students How Can We Reduce Our Ecological Footprint on our local environment?
How can we reduce our spending? - ?· Understanding mobile phone plans can ensure effective and cost-efficient…
Ecological footprint and planning - ess.co.at ?· Ecological footprint and planning ... Do we fit in…
Gastric Cancer: How Can We Reduce the Incidence of this ... ?· Gastric Cancer: How Can We Reduce the…
Our Ecological Footprint IB Geography. What is an Ecological Footprint? The ecological footprint is a measure of human demand on the Earths ecosystems.