how to clean your car’s exterior by pride detailing
Post on 10-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONPride Detailing is offering professional car detailing, wash and wax, interior and Exterior protection in Berwick, Pakenham and surrounding areas. We specialize in boat detailing, window tinting for cars with experience of 15+ years. Our team is dedicated to provide satisfaction in terms of protecting your valuable assets while maintaining your car's value, style and comfort. We come at your location to provide mobile car detailing if you live within 20 kms of our work locations in Berwick or Pakenham.
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing How to Clean Your Cars Exterior?
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing What is Auto Detailing? Auto detailing is the performance of an extremely thorough cleaning, polishing and waxing of an automobile, both inside and out, to produce a show-quality level of detail. Besides improving appearance, detailing helps to preserve resale value of a car. Components of detailing: 1) Interior Car Detailing: Interior detailing involves a deep cleaning of the whole interior as well as the boot of the car. All of the dash area, panels, windows, seats and carpets are cleaned extensively. Vacuuming is standard, and steam cleaning, liquid cleaners, and brushes may be used to remove stains on upholstery. 2) Exterior Car Detailing: Exterior detailing involves cleaning and bringing back the shine and gloss to the car's paintwork, chrome trim, windows, wheels, and tires as well as all other visible components on the exterior of a vehicle. Different detailers use different products and techniques to do this.
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Cars Exterior Detailing Step 1: Brush the wheel rims clean with a wheel brush and wheel cleaner or degreaser.
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 2: Wash the tires with whitewall tire cleaner even if you have black-walls.. Cars Exterior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 3: Wrap electronic components in plastic under the hood. Cars Exterior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 4: Dress up non-metal areas under the hood with vinyl/rubber protectant.. Cars Exterior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 5: Wash your car's exterior with a car wash soap, not dish detergent.. Cars Exterior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 6: Clean the outside of windows with glass cleaner. Cars Exterior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 7: Get the caked-on dirt and mud off the wheel wells with an all-purpose cleaner and high-pressure water spray.. Cars Exterior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 8: Remove bonded contaminants on the car with a liquid clay bar. Cars Exterior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Step 9: Apply polish or wax with a dual-action polisher or orbital buffer or by hand. Note: if using both, apply and remove polish first. Cars Exterior Detailing
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing About Pride Detailing PROFESSIONAL CAR DETAILING - BERWICK AND PAKENHAM Most of us spend a lot of time in our vehicles and whether its for business or pleasure or even both, you want your ride to feel and look incredible. At Pride Detailing, we offer a same day car detailing service and we can even come to you if you live within a 20 km radius from our Berwick location. Our team attends to every car with pride and care from a car wax and polish. Whether you are a private or fleet customer, our aim is to ensure your satisfaction while maintaining your cars value, style and comfort. View Our Packages for Auto Detailing, Next Slide.
- Prepared by: Pride Detailing Various Car Washing Packages for Pride Detailing
- Contact Us Visit our online site: http://www.pridedetailing.com.au Visit our Work of Detailing: http://www.pridedetailing.com.au/gallery.html Contact Us Today: Berwick: (03) 9769 9025 Trading Hours: Mon Fri : 8 am 6 pm Sat: 8 am 1 pm Click Here to Contact us Prepared by: Pride Detailing
View more >
Enhanced Haptics & Environment-Detailing for Virtual ... ?· Enhanced Haptics & Environment-Detailing…
Detailing Basement Waterproofing - RCI, Inc.rci- ... Detailing Basement waterproofing ABSTRACT Waterprooing